Poll: Who will win the game? (Pacers 5.0 pt Vegas favs, 4.0 pt 538.com favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Pacers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 50: DAL (31-19) @ IND (31-19) | 112-103 win
HE HIT HIS ARM
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Lol refs
Like Reply
6 points just vanished
Like Reply
maybe u should use your challenge rick.  and you see that posting up late in games.... will never not be important late in games
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Geez JB had basically stopped already
Like Reply
i wish kp got that for the and 1 but lets go.
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
KP and the refs were friends tonight.  If Luka got his calls...

Big win!
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/dUONJodAZ1.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 08:56 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 08:49 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Can we keep this lead.. please
Gonna have to play defense to do so.  The Pacers are going to start driving the lane on every possession.

Wow.. they actually kept the lead. I was expecting them to blow it lol

Another great W on the road!
Like Reply
Great win tonight for the Mavs over the Pacers and the refs!
Like Reply
Mavs making clutch FTs. 2-3 more of those games and I might stop worrying about it.
Like Reply
Hell of win 
KP playing with a ton of confidence
Like Reply
Great W. Oladipo kinda bailed us out some possesions in these last 6 minutes. Let's go KP. It's not because you scored 38, but it's the intensity, the body language. THJ played great D and O tonight.
Like Reply
Excellent, excellent win in an extremely fun game to watch. This was one of the best games of the season against a very good Indiana team.

Btw: FT were 22-23. This was the difference maker compared to previous games. With Luka out, you would expect guys to be somehow lost, yet they are just beaming with confidence.
Like Reply
Incidentally, either Sabonis is the real deal, or the Mavs desperately need work on their defense.  He pretty much scored at will whenever he got near the goal.
Like Reply
I only hope that WCS doesn't take this to heart. I don't think he got much benefit of doubt from the refs and thwn Rick almost forgot him... But winning!

So not mad at Rick, just hope the winning keeps WCS ready!
Like Reply
two games in a row out rebounding the opposition.... two games in a row without 3pg lineups. coincidence....i think not.
Like Reply
Man great win tonight. Loved seeing aggressive KP. Finally KP worked the paint and got a lot of calls.

I missed some of the first half, not sure why WCS didn't get more burn.

Brunson late looked great. Guess he had a quiet game until then. It was awesome to see Mavs close an opponent. Pacers are a good team so beating them on the road short-handed is great.
Like Reply
Didn't watch but just checked the boxscores.  Who was guarding 'Dipo?
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 10:01 PM)radioaktiv Wrote: Didn't watch but just checked the boxscores.  Who was guarding 'Dipo?
The rim, although he did hit a Dame level deep three.  His shot was just off.
Like Reply