Poll: Who will win the game? (Pacers 5.0 pt Vegas favs, 4.0 pt 538.com favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Pacers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 50: DAL (31-19) @ IND (31-19) | 112-103 win
No KP, no flow on Offense and Defense.
Like Reply
exactly, we were running well, RC stupidly called a timeout

(02-03-2020, 08:35 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: dont know why we called that timeout so silly
Like Reply
Give me a break Oladipo
Like Reply
bailout call if you ask me
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
JJ woot!
Like Reply
Keep engaged on D without KP and we will be fine.
Like Reply
really hope you guys can see the difference with size on the floor vs JB,curry,delon lineups. I hope rick can find a way to kill his fetish for midgetball when everyone is healthy. Also wouldnt mind a bit more burn for WCS or Boban but hey lets go mavs.
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
A relentless barrage of attacks to the rim by the Mavs are getting us the lead here!  Rick, shooting threes is not the only way to win games.
Like Reply
Can we keep this lead.. please
Like Reply
Bad man DFS
Like Reply
lollolol what a weak call. shoulda been an and 1. go back to the kitchen dammit lol

dorian got hit in the head like twice there gathering to go back but they call that BS in transition

Like Reply
If you were going to call a TO why not challenge that? Show some trust in your players even if you're wrong.
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 08:49 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Can we keep this lead.. please
Gonna have to play defense to do so.  The Pacers are going to start driving the lane on every possession.
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 08:56 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 08:49 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Can we keep this lead.. please
Gonna have to play defense to do so.  The Pacers are going to start driving the lane on every possession.
and no offensive rebounds! box out and end the possession with a miss.
Like Reply
Delon should not reach in like that if he's not going to prevent the score. Angry
Like Reply
What a dumb foul by Wright smh.
Like Reply
What a play by DFS to get fouled on the put back attempt!
Like Reply
DFS wow, boing
Like Reply
oooooooooooooooooooohhhh if dorian made that!!! love is activity man looking for putbacks

Like Reply
BOOOOOOOO lol

I think Maxi was out when he popped Oladipo in the head but I'll take it.
Like Reply