Poll: Who will win the game? (Pacers 5.0 pt Vegas favs, 4.0 pt 538.com favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Pacers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 50: DAL (31-19) @ IND (31-19) | 112-103 win
barea getting pressed really hard by mconnell. we gotta run some better plays.
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 07:40 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: barea getting pressed really hard by mconnell. we gotta run some better plays.

Luka cant come back quick enough
Like Reply
this lineup needs DFS or Maxi. no energy/cutting/defense

THE UNICORN
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
KP keeping us in the game. One of the starters has to step up too. Jackson with absolutely no defense. Rather cut/trade him than Bro.
Like Reply
I guess giving KP that big contract wasn't a bad idea after all... Angel

Now Barea is hurt... Undecided
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 07:49 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: KP keeping us in the game. One of the starters has to step up too. Jackson with absolutely no defense. Rather cut/trade him than Bro.

I have a weird thing for jjackson compared to brokoff. Brokff is better for the offense because he tretches the floor with his shooting. JJ can bring the same when he's on and I like how both JJ and Curry will take/hit floaters in the lane to change up our offensive attack. But yea JJ can be a traffic cone on defense sometimes despite his size that looks like it should enable him to defend well.

former knicks keepin us in it lol. go THJ and KP. hopefully we'll heat up in the 2nd half. i would like to see a few DFS/Maxi give and go opportunities, maybe some better luck P&R with WCS.

Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 07:53 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: I have a weird thing for jjackson compared to brokoff. Brokff is better for the offense because he tretches the floor with his shooting. JJ can bring the same when he's on and I like how both JJ and Curry will take/hit floaters in the lane to change up our offensive attack. But yea JJ can be a traffic cone on defense sometimes despite his size that looks like it should enable him to defend well.

Pisses me off. He's listed as 6''7 but don't act like it at all. He could be a good rotation player if only he knew how to defend.
Like Reply
Looks like they dared KP to shoot the three and keep the lane clogged.  KP unclogged that with his shooting, now Turner is guarding the 3 point line giving the Mavs better driving lanes.
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 07:49 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: KP keeping us in the game. One of the starters has to step up too. Jackson with absolutely no defense. Rather cut/trade him than Bro.
Yes, Broe seems to look pretty decent on defense to me.  And I think he can heat up hotter on threes than Jackson.
Like Reply
Would be nice to have a better backup wing, but overall I'm happy with the effort and rotations 
Hopefully some of that Atlanta Brunson shows up in the 2nd half
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 07:49 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Jackson with absolutely no defense. Rather cut/trade him than Bro.

Mavs gave him multiple opportunities to prove himself but it feels like he is getting worse as the season progresses.
His shooting splits (FG/3-point):
52/38 in october
47/47 in november
34/22 in december
37/24 in january

Charlie V 2.0. Sharp shooter reputation, shot selection and volume with terrible percentages.
Like Reply
And oh shout out to KP for playing like a max man
Like Reply
solid possession thj

ok JB i see you lol

Like Reply
Starting unit playing well on D.
Like Reply
Feels like the Mavs could get a double digit lead here...maybe wishful thinking.  Mavs have kinda figured out the Pacers MO.
Like Reply
weak call but i like KP forcing the issue

why call a timeout man we just startin to run with it!!!! ughhh rick pisses me off sometimes lol

Like Reply
wtf, RC, let them play when they are hot, this non-sense timeout helping Pacers. geez
Like Reply
Nice little run
Like Reply
dont know why we called that timeout so silly

Like Reply
Oh Maxi, those were big misses.
Like Reply