Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
54.55%
6 54.55%
Suns
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: PHX (20-27) @ DAL (29-18 on B2B) | 104-133 loss
Maybe we need to make sure we get the road advantage in the playoffs
Like Reply
Jackson needs to learn to stay down and not go for the fakes
Like Reply
What the thell, this is an absolute shitshow tonight!

It happens, sure, but I'm not gonna watch that anymore at 4am. I'd rather go to sleep...

Cheers guys, wish y'all a surprising Mavs comeback.
Like Reply
71 points is pathetic regardless of the Suns decision to try and play pro basketball tonight.  Was that mean?

Shaqtin a fool
Like Reply
Basketball gods make it even. They would have lost against OKC if CP3 played and probably won tonight.
Like Reply
May as well give Bro and WCS some run in the 4th
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]

Even the simple things are hard.
Like Reply
Zinger 9 pts, SMDH....
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
What a BLOWOUT, well deserved. Almost 50 points in a quarter. They have 4 STARTER CALIBER players. Wright/DFS/Curry/Brunson/Jackson should all be expendables for a starting partner for Luka. Might be too soon, but I'm done with KP. He's become highly overpaid for his production. I know they have that euro conection and all, but I don't believe we can do much with him being our 2nd or 3rd option. What a mistake. Looking at guys that got paid the same, he's reaching the Wiggins level. Go get Towns or McCollum for him and somebody else.
Like Reply
Lol, I guess it can be helpful to get your butt thoroughly kicked from time to time. Dodgy
Like Reply
Ayton/Booker destroyed Luka/KP tonight.

This is brutal.
Like Reply
The Suns actually look to be well constructed for playoff basketball if they could get there.
Like Reply
100 here we come.
Like Reply
this team is gonna be cannon fodder for whoever we play in the first round except maybe the rockets lol. just too easy to shut down as we run our "historic offense" on 3s and layup attempts/foul hunting with no fundamentals to get an easy bucket when we need one, secure a defensive rebound or play a lineup that can defend. We could mix and match to get a decent defensive/rebounding team and passable offense but we choose to play the same stupid misfitting rotations where the result is bad defense/rebounding and ok offense if the 3s fall with NO CHANGE in gameplan if the 3s indicate early that they wont be falling. Just bombs away lol.

its like we have a beef with tryna get quick easy buckets off inside out or good mid range sets. Almost all the best players/teams in the playoffs could identify and attack for easy buckets in the paint or midrange and make defense bend to them instead of this phoenix suns/ houston rockets imitation we are doing or passing the ball around and tryna just rain 3s on the opponent. Stupid coaching
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
(01-28-2020, 10:37 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: What a BLOWOUT, well deserved. Almost 50 points in a quarter. They have 4 STARTER CALIBER players. Wright/DFS/Curry/Brunson/Jackson should all be expendables for a starting partner for Luka. Might be too soon, but I'm done with KP. He's become highly overpaid for his production. I know they have that euro conection and all, but I don't believe we can do much with him being our 2nd or 3rd option. What a mistake. Looking at guys that got paid the same, he's reaching the Wiggins level. Go get Towns or McCollum for him and somebody else.
Totally AGREE! I would trade him and some other stuff for Towns. I just don't think he's willing to mix it up with the big boys, he's just not wired that way. And if you're 7'3 and can't mix it up, you're useless.
Like Reply
WCS, welcome to the Dallas Mavericks!
Like Reply
Dirk left and Cuban is leaned back sitting with his arms crossed, contemplating trades.
Like Reply
How did we even get our asses kicked this badly? Yeah it was a back to back (and why was KP playing at all on a back to back) but...

That third quarter was the most disgraceful thing I had seen since the T Wolves last 3 minutes against the Kings last night. And it would have gone back quite a ways before that if that game didn't happen last night
Like Reply
(01-28-2020, 10:48 PM)philjuan1 Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 10:37 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: What a BLOWOUT, well deserved. Almost 50 points in a quarter. They have 4 STARTER CALIBER players. Wright/DFS/Curry/Brunson/Jackson should all be expendables for a starting partner for Luka. Might be too soon, but I'm done with KP. He's become highly overpaid for his production. I know they have that euro conection and all, but I don't believe we can do much with him being our 2nd or 3rd option. What a mistake. Looking at guys that got paid the same, he's reaching the Wiggins level. Go get Towns or McCollum for him and somebody else.
Totally AGREE! I would trade him and some other stuff for Towns. I just don't think he's willing to mix it up with the big boys, he's just not wired that way. And if you're 7'3 and can't mix it up, you're useless.

Too bad the ignore option doesn't really work on this board, for both of y'all. Defense matters. Towns plays less than zero of it.
Like Reply