Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
54.55%
6 54.55%
Suns
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: PHX (20-27) @ DAL (29-18 on B2B) | 104-133 loss
Heart 
[Image: EPTNPl1U4AAPoeI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
I wonder if KP will sit out since it's a back-to-back 
Would be a good excuse to throw WCS out there for 25 minutes and see what happens
Like Reply
(01-28-2020, 01:54 AM)Jym Wrote: I wonder if KP will sit out since it's a back-to-back 
Would be a good excuse to throw WCS out there for 25 minutes and see what happens
I like the idea, but somehow I don't think that is how RC will roll.
Like Reply
KP sits out
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...5407939584

https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1222227418976542721
Like Reply
Honestly just sit both and see what happens.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(01-28-2020, 05:17 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Honestly just sit both and see what happens.

Yeah, it's not like playoff positioning matters or anything. Seriously, Phoenix, as woeful as they are, is a better team if we don't have either of our two stars. That's how big our talent gap between those stars and the rest of the roster is. To choose to sit both is to forfeit the game barring the rest of the roster playing way the hell over their heads.
Like Reply
I'm not so sure this is a loss if both KP and Luka sit.  The game then hangs on how effective a defense the Mavs can exert against the Suns.  And I think the Mavs can mount an equal or perhaps even stouter defense without the stars than with them.  WCS should be used to shut down easy baskets inside, while employing our longer guards and wings to harass the Suns outside.  Delon, in particular, was a terror for the Thunder to deal with, and he should get a lot of minutes.  I'd also give Seth a lot of minutes.
Like Reply
(01-28-2020, 06:30 PM)mtrot Wrote: I'm not so sure this is a loss if both KP and Luka sit.  The game then hangs on how effective a defense the Mavs can exert against the Suns.  And I think the Mavs can mount an equal or perhaps even stouter defense without the stars than with them.  WCS should be used to shut down easy baskets inside, while employing our longer guards and wings to harass the Suns outside.  Delon, in particular, was a terror for the Thunder to deal with, and he should get a lot of minutes.  I'd also give Seth a lot of minutes.
Yep. I hope WCS gets minutes tonight.
Like Reply
(01-28-2020, 06:36 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote: I hope WCS gets minutes tonight.
Like Reply
KP and Luka playing
Same Starters
Like Reply
LETS GO WCS!!!
Like Reply
Lol, Quick Draw Rick with the one minute time out!
Like Reply
Quickest timeout ever
Like Reply
Looks like the Suns are going to try to apply ball pressure to negate the Mavs' number one offense.

Rick is going to bring in maxi to try to do something about Ayton.
Like Reply
Free Willie
Like Reply
Short bus ref
Like Reply
Good for Rick to pick up the tech!  Booker with a clear reach around hack, but no call.
Like Reply
Just have to eliminate these turnovers and if they keep on getting good shots they will fall.
Like Reply
Gotta make these corner threes.

And that little ref needs to get that stick out of his ass...
Like Reply