Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
63.64%
7 63.64%
Clippers
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 43: LAC (31-13) @ DAL (27-16) | 107-110 loss
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...3560261633
Like Reply
Clips really limit Luka. They don't even have PG-13 tonight. Pretty scary how good this Clips team is.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:41 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: 60 points defense defense defense.

Mavs only have 49. Way below average.
Like Reply
Well, KP did grab his arm.  He's going to have to get better rebounding position.
Like Reply

Clippers are shooting 37% from the floor. Kawhi is 3/14. Refs are bailing them out with soft calls.
Only problem is the 3-point line. Shames and Beverley both made three 3s.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:43 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Luka and Cuban complaining to the refs at halftime. Let's see if anything changes in the 2nd half.
So you're saying Kawhi will get even more FTs... Angel
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:44 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote:

Mavs only have 49. Way below average.

Your not winning giving up 120 points ,.

Team needs a real defensive stopper and it is not DFS.
Like Reply
Can any of our main guys guys hit consecutive FTs? Watching Leonard/Zubac going to the line is frustrating. Where is Kleber on the offense? I know it's his 1st game back but KP is having another AWFUL game, starting to worry about his contract.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:38 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: we dont have anyone except boban and jjb lol that can create their own (high %) shots. luka needs to post up more or play like jokic b/c then he can draw real fouls tryna get to his spot and getting up better shots. Cause he plays like harden and its lame and not going to work in the playoffs.

Luka desperately needs some long 2's off the dribble in his bag of tricks
Get that and he'll officially be unstoppable 

Terry and Nash lived off those. Available any time you want one
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:44 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Clips really limit Luka. They don't even have PG-13 tonight. Pretty scary how good this Clips team is.

they do have the refs though and the lack of calls is getting to lukas head and hes getting flustered.
Like Reply
Luka and KL are not getting the same calls.  KL gets every "bump".  Luka has to have a dislocation of something, but seriously, Luka deserves as much benefit as KL.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:45 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 09:43 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Luka and Cuban complaining to the refs at halftime. Let's see if anything changes in the 2nd half.
So you're saying Kawhi will get even more FTs... Angel

Maybe the Mavs get some calls is what I meant. Kawhi doesn't need help, he gets his regardless.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:48 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Can any of our main guys guys hit consecutive FTs? Watching Leonard/Zubac going to the line is frustrating. Where is Kleber on the offense? I know it's his 1st game back but KP is having another AWFUL game, starting to worry about his contract.
Yes, but they are aggressively taking the ball to the rim. The Mavs must do likewise and force the refs to make the call.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:33 PM)Flipper Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 09:32 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: man our offense sucks and it really shows without powell now that boban was hit with 2 cheap fouls. no good screens to get separation and teams are just overplaying lukas dribble and swing pass to the corners
Lol we have the best O in the league

Not without Powell, we don't.
Like Reply
I know this is insane but, could Kleber play SF in some situations for us in the future (like a Gallinari 6-10 for example)?
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:49 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Luka and KL are not getting the same calls.  KL gets every "bump".  Luka has to have a dislocation of something, but seriously, Luka deserves as much benefit as KL.

When Luka wins a title or 2 like Kawhi, he'll get respect.as far as the refs are concerned. He gets calls, just not every call., Not knocking him, he's a great young player, but he hasn't paid his dues yet, Kawhi has.
Like Reply
Go back and watch Luka highlights from last game and almost all the plays involve DP.  In fact you can watch Luka highlights and just watch DP make all the subtle moves to free Luka for a shot.  I think Luka can adapt to anything but it will be an adjustment.
Like Reply
Getting killed on boards so he goes small
Like Reply
I wanted Seth but I'll take JJB.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:54 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: I know this is insane but, could Kleber play SF in some situations for us in the future (like a Gallinari 6-10 for example)?

Less insane than Harris being the backup SF last year
Like Reply