Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
63.64%
7 63.64%
Clippers
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 43: LAC (31-13) @ DAL (27-16) | 107-110 loss
defense to offense. what i wanna see
Like Reply
Cheap KL foul running into Bobi on purpose.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:21 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: It's official, torn achilles for Powell.

This is really really going to hurt.
Like Reply
I like Zubac getting so many offensive attempts.

Big blow for Powell. Achilles injury for a hyper athletic big isn't a great recipe. Glad he got his contract.

We aren't a championship team so no reason to act out of desperation because of this injury.
Like Reply
That is offensive foul on Lenoard
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:21 PM)ZombieFrog Wrote: This sucks. Dwight was pretty critical for us this year.

Also, I hate emergency trades.

Yep, it’s never a good situation when the other team is aware of your desperation. Perhaps this opens the door for a Roby call up? It maybe time to be creative.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:23 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: That is offensive foul on Lenoard

Luka got a flagrant for less contact in the last game
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:19 PM)cow Wrote: Don't like that early 3 attempt by Curry, that deep attempt by KP or that super hesitated attempt by Bruson.  Be smarter Mavs.  You are getting buckets in the paint with ease anyway.

(01-21-2020, 09:19 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 09:12 PM)cow Wrote: Props to Boban.

(01-21-2020, 09:11 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 09:06 PM)cow Wrote: Come on dude.  His Achilles gave out.

Probably. But it doesn´t change the fact that it was the 3rd time he hit the floor without anyone touching him in the same quarter. Something was off prior to the injury.
Maybe he already felt something or had a minor injury but normally players don´t stumble as often.

Time and place, friend.  It's not the time to be critical.

Not critical at all. Normally Achilles injuries are happening randomly but in this case it seemed like Powell already had problems prior to it. Would really like to know if the Mavs knew of a minor injury prior to the game.

Saying he lacked balance seemed inappropriate but maybe I'm reading too much into the comment.  Apologies.

It probably was but after his early falls I thought it was just Powell being clumsy.
Like Reply
welp that got ugly fast
Like Reply
I think Dallas will be okay and will adapt.  I feel for DP, really a gut punch.
Like Reply
No on Rebound ing
Like Reply
Leonard seems to be deflecting every pass from Luka.
Like Reply
This is a terrible stretch just awful
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:30 PM)mtrot Wrote: Leonard seems to be deflecting every pass from Luka.
He is sitting on that corner pass.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:23 PM)cow Wrote: I like Zubac getting so many offensive attempts. 

Big blow for Powell.  Achilles injury for a hyper athletic big isn't a great recipe.  Glad he got his contract.

We aren't a championship team so no reason to act out of desperation because of this injury.

I would hope the object of the game is to go deep into the playoffs as possible. It’s hard to do that short on big men tbh.
Like Reply
This games over. Powell’s injury is a gut punch.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 09:30 PM)mtrot Wrote: Leonard seems to be deflecting every pass from Luka.

Read the scouting report and plays the passing lanes. They are denying the lob pass and the kick out but for whatever reason Luka refuses to take the floater.
Like Reply
man our offense sucks and it really shows without powell now that boban was hit with 2 cheap fouls. no good screens to get separation and teams are just overplaying lukas dribble and swing pass to the corners
Like Reply

I'm sure he's a film guy and does his homework on player tendencies.  

Wheels coming off for the Mavs here.  Rebounding woes rear their ugly head and that Luka turnover.  woof
Like Reply
What's wrong with Lula's FT shot tonight?
Like Reply