Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
63.64%
7 63.64%
Clippers
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 43: LAC (31-13) @ DAL (27-16) | 107-110 loss
Another loss on tbe village idiot
Like Reply
Very disappointing.
Like Reply
Maybe one day Rick will learn to foul in that situation
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 11:01 PM)cow Wrote: Just not ready tonight.

This is a the Pauless Clippers. May not be ready this season.
Like Reply
We have got to be the worst clutch team in the league. It's embarrassing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with losing to the Clippers, but all season we choke in close games. It's so damn frustrating.
Like Reply
Another example of the fouling strategy working in that situation. Too bad RC will never learn
Like Reply
I'm glad most of the Mavs  are not hugging and chatting with the clippers after the game here.
Like Reply
Luka can't go to the line late in games and nut up. He's so unclutch compared to last year.
Like Reply
Rough loss and injury situation.  Will make the trade deadline interesting.  Faried would be cheap but probably a bad idea.
Like Reply
Encouraging, as I said before the game, that they were able to keep it close. All they had to do was hit some more threes in the fourth quarter. I'm surprised they were able to play offense at all without Powell's picks.
Like Reply
 You're not going to win with an explosive offensive team if you are not down and dirty on the defensive side. The Warriors could score, but they could also get down right dirty on defense. This is exactly what type of scheme/players we need.
Please for the love of everything stop talking about trading for soft offensive players. We need meaty, defenders/rebounders/ just tough nosed players who quite frankly don't give a shit.
Like Reply
DFS is not only not good on D he is atrocious , time for Wright to move into starting lineup and be tbe lock down defender on wings , DFS is a bench player.
Like Reply
I'm all in on Derozan.

His midrange jumpers will help this team tremendously.

Forget about his lack of 3 point shooting.

Getting tired of 3 ball, man.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 11:05 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Encouraging, as I said before the game, that they were able to keep it close. All they had to do was hit some more threes in the fourth quarter. I'm surprised they were able to play offense at all without Powell's picks.
Any one of a number of other Mavs can set good picks.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 11:06 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: DFS is not only not good on D  he is atrocious ,  time for Wright to move into starting lineup and be tbe lock down defender on wings , DFS is a bench player.
I was at the Portland game Friday and watching DFS in person made it really obvious to me that he has no business being a starter on a team that hopes to contend. Melo was abusing him like he was a child. He can't stay in front of anyone and he absolutely gets destroyed in the post.

Turn DFS into RoCo and then let's see how we look. RoCo and Dieng look really important after DP going down.
Like Reply
Not disappointed in this loss at all. Luka shot bad, THJ shot bad, Maxi shot bad, DFS shot bad, KP shot bad. Powell's injury hurts us like hell. Does anyone knows J. Motley's number? Mejri? Our 2011 NBA champ Mahinmi is playing very well this last few days. Expect some movement until TDL. If KP plays a decent game, we win against almost everyone in the league.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 11:09 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 11:05 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Encouraging, as I said before the game, that they were able to keep it close. All they had to do was hit some more threes in the fourth quarter. I'm surprised they were able to play offense at all without Powell's picks.
Any one of a number of other Mavs can set good picks.

As the ultimate Powell critic here, I'll tell you without stuttering, not like Powell.

So frustrating that the ignore option doesn't work here (wipes out the rest of the thread). Now I have to read Bartlettbear's relentless shit every game thread.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 11:11 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Not disappointed in this loss at all. Luka shot bad, THJ shot bad, Maxi shot bad, DFS shot bad, KP shot bad. Powell's injury hurts us like hell. Does anyone knows J. Motley's number? Mejri? Our 2011 NBA champ Mahinmi is playing very well this last few days. Expect some movement until TDL. If KP plays a decent game, we win against almost everyone in the league.
They didn't have Paul George. There's nothing encouraging about losing tonight. They dominated us with PG and still beat us without him. I'm glad we fought and played a close game, but it's just another home loss that was lost in the clutch.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 11:11 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Not disappointed in this loss at all. Luka shot bad, THJ shot bad, Maxi shot bad, DFS shot bad, KP shot bad. Powell's injury hurts us like hell. Does anyone knows J. Motley's number? Mejri? Our 2011 NBA champ Mahinmi is playing very well this last few days. Expect some movement until TDL. If KP plays a decent game, we win against almost everyone in the league.

Mejri looks good right now.
Like Reply
(01-21-2020, 08:50 PM)Hypermav Wrote: DP Dirkie confirmed Smile
That didn't age well.  We had 1 point at the time.
Like Reply