Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 65: Dallas Mavericks (36-28) vs. Chicago Bulls (31-33)
Can they just continue to run high pick and roll instead of trying to iso on the Bulls best perimeter defenders?
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I just realized Ramadan just started for Kyrie.

Could explain his low energy a bit.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
WOW what a finish to that quarter.

Edit: ooops I’m behind the live action
Like Reply
Incredible defense for 24 seconds on that possession and then THJ gave up the offensive rebound

THE LANDLORD HAS SAID RENT IS DUE JULIAN!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN TIMMY IS THROWING DIMES LIKE LUKA YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS IN THE AIR!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Good hands from THJ.
Like Reply
In a bizarre turn of events, it seems that for a paying Balley subscriber like me, it's impossible to watch a game going out for free over the airwaves. We live in confusing times, friends.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost, The Jom
Like Reply
Keep talking shit about THJ, he's actually changing his playstyle and playing smarter.
Like Reply
Seriously, how are people watching this? Do you all have HD antennas? Surely, you're not all cable subscribers. It's 2024, not 1991!
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 07:57 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: In a bizarre turn of events, it seems that for a paying Balley subscriber like me, it's impossible to watch a game going out for free over the airwaves. We live in confusing times, friends.

Crazy. Everything I can find says it’s on AT&T Stream, which I have. In Dallas city limits. But no game.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 07:57 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: In a bizarre turn of events, it seems that for a paying Balley subscriber like me, it's impossible to watch a game going out for free over the airwaves. We live in confusing times, friends.

definitely don't type in National Boron Assimilation into google. also have i told you how much I love waterSTREAMS? 

if you catch my drift.

going to speak in code to not get the bots on our case 

R E A D T H E C A P L E T T E R S 

(Yes I know this seems crazy I just dont want to take any chances, make sure you have a pop up blocker)
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 07:57 PM)Jakeospikez Wrote: Keep talking shit about THJ, he's actually changing his playstyle and playing smarter.

He’s had some good moments. Still the only negative player in the first half. 9 min -2

Green on the other hand only 6 minutes +19. Sad
Like Reply
THANK can't believe this isn't on bally YOU so i can watch SLEEPINGHERO
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Kyrie has been awful in March. Dreadful. Love that Lively is killing it
Like Reply
Getting 24 points 8 rebounds and 1 block from your two centers in the first half is ideal! 12-13 from the field.
Like Reply
Slipped a little but that first quarter was magical. Let’s hope they come out strong and not give any reason to fight as the game goes longer.

We may need to bench Lively. Can’t deal with him missing a shot. That is a no no with our centers. No missed shots
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 07:57 PM)Jakeospikez Wrote: Keep talking shit about THJ, he's actually changing his playstyle and playing smarter.

Passed up a few early shot clock threes, the dude is trying to fit in, I'll give him that.
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 08:11 PM)Smitty Wrote: Getting 24 points 8 rebounds and 1 block from your two centers in the first half is ideal! 12-13 from the field.

To dirkfan's point...against the most extinct front court in the league, right?
Like Reply
Just let Gafford take all the shots should be the game plan
Like Reply
Luka with the after whistle sky fucker 3
Like Reply
Coby White gets more calls than Kyrie and Luka combined
  • Smitty
Like Reply