Poll: How many rebounds does the Mavs team as a total get this game? O/U 36.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
71.43%
5 71.43%
Under
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57: DAL (31-26) vs. SAC (31-24) | 122-114 WIN
(02-10-2023, 10:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Kings are getting EVERY call.

McGee with 3 fouls now. Wood has to come back right?

I'm convinced that Kidd stuck him to the bench to save him from the TDL

(02-10-2023, 10:58 PM)LukaMVP Wrote: kidd might have benched guys like hardy and mcgee intentionally earlier in the season to reserve them for playoffs. Now its just warm up for them imo.

I don't know about that. Luka/Kleber's injuries gave them some playing time, imo

Someone shut that woman up lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Kings have gotten every call tonight but Green couldn't get that one?

Offense kind of fell apart the last 4 mins. Ball was sticking and tempo slowed.

Still the Mavs are up 18. 1 more good quarter and the Kings will call it since its a B2B for them too.

(02-10-2023, 11:04 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Someone shut that woman up lol

She is annoying the absolute shit outta me too.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • donzingis38, KillerLeft
Like Reply
the game has changed alot since 2011. get the prime TC in today's game, although he would still be quite a presence in D, he would easily be a liability at the other end of floor. i'd take mcgee as a poor man's TC, he may struggle the majority of time but he can be somewhat useful on certain occasions imho, just not someone to be included in regular rotation.
Like Reply
I think it’s as simple as mcgee is a low motivation player. The opposite of a guy like Powell who is always on. Mcgee didn’t seriously think we had a title shot so he wasn’t playing hard. Now that we have title hopes he wants to join in
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason Terry's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
(02-10-2023, 11:14 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: I think it’s as simple as mcgee is a low motivation player. The opposite of a guy like Powell who is always on. Mcgee didn’t seriously think we had a title shot so he wasn’t playing hard. Now that we have title hopes he wants to join in

Ooooooo that's an angle I didn't think of before.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
we had hardly won games in such an easy manner this season before kyrie's arrival and don't forget the queens rank 3rd in west now.

the kyrie deal didn't only increase our talent level but it also gave big boost to our morale. seems everyone is playing better and harder now, and we're currently playing without our best player.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LukaMVP's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MFollowill/status/16...59808?s=20&t=iQRJYoFbiq28XHTMTuFCqQ

Mark is too real
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • donzingis38, MFFL
Like Reply
Cmon guys. We dont want a close game
Like Reply
Kyrie just casually pulling up for a 3 jeez dude what a shot
Like Reply
When you see how much criticism and scrutiny Wood on bad plays gets compared to the silence on garbage plays by anyone else, it makes you understand how extra the disrespect is that goes beyond his actual play on the court. For no good reason some people just want to hate on the guy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dundalis's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
BRUh theyre shit talking this lady LMFAO
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Hahahaha they showed the lady on tv
Like Reply
Ky what a pass.

This lady is making my ears bleed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
The husband needs to do something about her
Like Reply
I'm actually dying at this lady yelling non stop.

Imagine if this was a close game she'd be even more insufferable
Like Reply
They’re calling fouls to Powell’s face this year! It makes me so happy. Best sign yet that he’ll be able to contribute some minutes in the playoffs.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(02-10-2023, 11:31 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'm actually dying at this lady yelling non stop.

Imagine if this was a close game she'd be even more insufferable

Need the Mavs to go ahead and make sure that doesn’t happen.  The only thing worse than the Kings clawing back into this would be listening to that lady as they do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-10-2023, 11:32 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Need the Mavs to go ahead and make sure that doesn’t happen.  The only thing worse than the Kings clawing back into this would be listening to that lady as they do.

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...02339?s=20&t=Zd-Zo8a2NX-Xbzix9kIuuw

+41 +77

Josh with an amazing pass then incredible layup and the Kings have seen enough
Like Reply
God I love Green so much
He better be a 35+ mpg guy the rest of the season
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • BigDirk41, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-10-2023, 11:36 PM)Jym Wrote: God I love Green so much
He better be a 35+ mpg guy the rest of the season

What if Green is our 20ppg 2-way wing we've been clamoring for?
Like Reply