Poll: How many rebounds does the Mavs team as a total get this game? O/U 36.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
71.43%
5 71.43%
Under
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57: DAL (31-26) vs. SAC (31-24) | 122-114 WIN
I mean how wide open are these guys going to be when Luka and Kyrie both play. Despite my factinions about the Wood situation, I am really high on this team.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 02:20 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I mean how wide open are these guys going to be when Luka and Kyrie both play. Despite my factinions about the Wood situation, I am really high on this team.

Jalen's "vibes are immaculate" seems to be back in the locker room this week.  Kyrie brining some of that juice (past two games).  The team collectively fed up with hearing they aren't good enough to win when Luka doesn't suit up (Utah).  I think Luka's smile from when he plays on his national team will show up a lot more when his heel is better.  I don't know what this team's ceiling is anymore, but it certainly feels a helluva lot better than before the trade where the playoffs seemed like a definitive buzz saw.
[-] The following 4 users Like cow's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, IamDougieFresh, Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 02:20 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I mean how wide open are these guys going to be when Luka and Kyrie both play. Despite my factinions about the Wood situation, I am really high on this team.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott41theMavs's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 02:15 PM)cow Wrote: Bullock on a bender certainly helps.

The bender dates back to the first of December.  .42% since then.  At some point a bender is a trend and then becomes reality.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 03:05 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: The bender dates back to the first of December.  .42% since then.  At some point a bender is a trend and then becomes reality.

Somebody needs convince him the season starts in late June next year.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • cow, ItsGoTime, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 03:08 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Somebody needs convince him the season starts in late June next year.
Lol i will send him a postcard in june letting him know training camp is about to start
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 12:33 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: You know the point I was making and it didn’t have anything to do with when the last time was. I mean, if the measure of a player was charges taken, none of the Mavs measure up to THJ.

My point was, and maybe I communicated it poorly, is that THJ actually TRIES on D and I don't get that feeling about Wood's effort
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 05:40 PM)MFFL Wrote: My point was, and maybe I communicated it poorly, is that THJ actually TRIES on D and I don't get that feeling about Wood's effort
Wood tries every bit as much as THFreakinJ does. This false narrative has gone on waaaay too long.
[-] The following 2 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • BigDirk41, IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 11:56 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: He needs to get that together quickly  Minutes are going to get even tighter once Maxi returns.

He could because he's trying to play thru.
He isn't at a point of Rondo'ing.
But his coach wouldn't give him minutes and opportunities.
Every mistake he does, every missed shot of his is under a microscope -- something THJ does too but has no real effect on his PT.

The better statement here is  -- "Wood and Kidd needs to get it together quickly".
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply