Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Spurs
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 13: SAS (5-9) @ DAL (8-5) | 117-110 win
Bullets:
  • Good win against the Spurs although it got a little dicey there at the end. But Mavs led wire to wire and closed like a good team does. They know have a winning record both on the road and at home.
  • Luka doing Luka things, what can you say. I'm still a little concerned about his love for the three-point shot. I think he was 12-18 at some point and finished 14-27, mainly because the long bombs weren't falling. Otherwise he's outstanding and it's insane that these type of games have become the norm.
  • Much love for Dodo in this one. It's a tease of how valuable he could become when hitting his shots. I don't think this will be the norm going forward, but if he delivers 15 points every three games or so on top of his usual hustle and defense, he'll be a solid starter.
  • Was not a fan of Powell starting over Maxi, but at least Kleber got the most minutes out of the two. Still two point, four rebounds is not what you want from your starting center. Rebounding was one of my keys before the game and San Antonio pulled down 17 offensive boards. That said, Kleber only had four boards himself.
  • I like that we're rapidly moving towards more rotation stability. Our seven best guys got the most minutes, with THJ, Brunson, and Jackson filling spots. Guys getting to know each other led to a nice bump in assist rates. With 60% we are middle of the pack in the NBA, but last two wins were 64.9% and 66.7%. For reference, the Suns currently lead the NBA with 68.6%, but anything close to 65% is elite.
  • Talking about THJ, it's just hard to watch him right now. I think he knows as well. What started at 25 minutes per game now is down to 15 and shooting 0-5 won't help himself.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/CLGntTAcvss

Seems like Europe is getting cut off from highlights soon. 
Looks like Dawkins is getting shut down and the worse one in houseofhighlights is blacked out now.
Like Reply
Great win and damn Luka looks like the best player on the planet some games. He makes it look so easy like he is just playing with these guys sometimes.
Like Reply
If THJ comes out and bricks his first 2-3 shots, pull him and give the rest of his minutes in the rotation to Justin Jackson for that game.
Like Reply