Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
46.67%
7 46.67%
Raptors
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: TOR (8-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 110-102 win
(11-16-2019, 09:07 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 09:03 PM)Jym Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 08:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 08:55 PM)Tyler Wrote: KP looks really active tonight.  I like his energy.

He looks so engaged so far. Hasn't gotten many shots, but he's rebounding and defending like a prime Tyson. Not to mention the passes he's making to the wide open shooters.

Imagine a slightly taller Chandler with more blocking instincts and an elite 3 point shot. 
Want

Ummm

Why is everyone acting like KP is playing like a 100 million dollar player? He needs to be more than just a hustle guy. He was supposed to be a robin to Luka Batman.

I mean Tyson was the 2nd most important guy on that 2011 team. 
A better version of that with more scoring is worth KP's current contract. We'll see if he can be that guy consistently
Like Reply
No interior defense with only Powell on the court. Last 4 possessions has just been layups for the Raptors.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:14 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Powell not blocking out and nearly gets jammed on by Boucher.

It warms my heart we have someone else that is annoyed by Powell as much as I am.
Like Reply
We really need a SG and PF that can knock down open threes at roundabout 38-40%. The amount of open shots these guys miss is just poor.
Like Reply
what a terrible terrible shot by Hardaway

made it though

of course Harper liked it
Like Reply
Delon Wright has been so good tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Delon Wright with more confidence today
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:16 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 09:14 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Powell not blocking out and nearly gets jammed on by Boucher.

It warms my heart we have someone else that is annoyed by Powell as much as I am.

I really liked Powell when we were trying to lose games. He's really good at that.
Like Reply
Toronto is a collection of pogo sticks.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TylerAtoms/status/11...0674231296
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:19 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Toronto is a collection of pogo sticks.

They definitely have a type.
Like Reply
Hardaway shooting all the shots.

And ONCE AGAIN Raptors just take the offensive board away from Powell and lay it in. Dude is absolutely unplayable this year.
Like Reply
This is a really bad defensive unit the Mavs have out there outside of Delon.

Powell getting clowned by the D-leaguer.
Like Reply
Bench mob looking bad, time to change something up
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:16 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: No interior defense with only Powell on the court. Last 4 possessions has just been layups for the Raptors.

He was the only big...
Like Reply
Mavs now only up 4 after being up 12. Typical Rick Carlisle coached team. If he was a good coach, he would know to use Porzingis when Luka is off the floor. Get KP some confidence that he can be the guy when Luka is off the floor.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:17 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Delon Wright has been so good tonight.

Timeskipper.

He comes out of nowhere changes speed in weird ways, super sneaky, unique player, very weird and pleasing at the same time.

Looks like a dimensionshifter
Like Reply
The defensive anchor is obviously not Powell but it also isn´t KP. Maxi is clearly the most impactful defender right now.
Single big lineups with Powell are an invitiaton for the opponent.
Like Reply
THJ is legit a blackhole. He's like Carmelo if he was a d-leaguer.

KP BEATS THE SHOT CLOCK!

Amazing cut by Wright, and good on THJ for finding him.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:21 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Mavs now only up 4 after being up 12. Typical Rick Carlisle coached team. If he was a good coach, he would know to use Porzingis when Luka is off the floor. Get KP some confidence that he can be the guy when Luka is off the floor.
 Yeah how long has Porzingis been sitting now. 10 minutes of just game time?

Also I don´t care what people say about Powell´s work ethic. He either has no court vision/understanding or he´s just lazy defensively. I still can´t get over that extension.  Undecided
Like Reply