Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
46.67%
7 46.67%
Raptors
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: TOR (8-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 110-102 win
Heart 
https://twitter.com/ESefko/status/1195502195682238465
Like Reply
Raps playing well on their current roadie, without Ibaka, Anunoby and Lowry. They are 3-1 on a five game trip. Mavs bench needs to step up to take advantage of their decreased depth.
Like Reply
Gotta say we get a lot of respect from the bookies. We need this one and I think we´ll get it.
Like Reply
I need to see a game from the Bench players. Team needs to feed off the crowd and get some momentum going these next 3.
Like Reply
Must win game vs a winning record team. Need to prove ourselves again to the NBA world after 2 embarrassing losses to the knicks.
Like Reply
If they can't stop Marcus Morris then Siakam will do whatever he wants. He'll get 30 and 10
Like Reply
Nick Nurse is a great a coach. 

We can win, we have been in every game.

The team is burning. I'm not surprised by a win or a loss either way.

We look much better playing great teams though.
Like Reply
Box and 1 defense against Luka incoming.

They did amazing against most if not all star players, tho hopefully Luka can convince.
Like Reply
Mavs baby, who cares if I am wrong.  I think KP will be strong tonight.  With all the NY stuff behind him, he can stop pressing and just play basketball.
Like Reply
The mavs are my team.  I'll always vote for them.  With that said...there are no gimmies in the NBA.  I wonder how many times I have to say that.  If the game plan and rotations are right--they will win.  If not...maybe not.
Like Reply
#3 of 3 things to watch tonight from MMB.com sums up pretty well, what I have been seeing from an offensive standpoint.  Article is below.

It's a watch-and-see what Luka is going to do show.  He's that good that our offense is still effective, but I just don't see enough guys taking playmaking burden off of him.  Luka needs to either get help OR allow himself to be helped.

Moreover, before the season started, I felt that collectively, the Mavs 3rd - 10th guys are going to have to out-work our opponents 3rd-10th guys.  That's when I was assuming that KP was going to give Luka a little more relief from carrying the team, so now, I'll extend that to the Mavs 2nd-10th corps.

One Man Show

Luka Doncic currently ranks fifth in the NBA in usage rate, though for long stretches watching a Mavericks game it feels like no one on the planet is asked to do more with a basketball. When the Mavericks are at their most stagnant, Luka is not just running the offense, he’s often fending a double or triple team or weighed with the task of finding an inconsistent shooter along the perimeter or heaving another stepback three.

There have been flashes early this season of what this Mavericks team can look like when everything is clicking. There are streaky rhythm shooters on the roster, and if they find that rhythm together they often look unstoppable.

The bottom line is Doncic can’t do it alone. Especially as Kristaps Porzingis continues his journey back from injury. It’s going to take a ten man effort most nights for the Mavericks to beat playoff teams like the Raptors.

https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2019/11/16...me-channel
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1195788334246830080
Like Reply
Is there a glitch? Thread says 11 posts but I only see 3. It says Kam is the last post but I don't see that.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 05:25 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Is there a glitch? Thread says 11 posts but I only see 3. It says Kam is the last post but I don't see that.

That's weird. I see them all.
Like Reply
On mobile I can see them all
Like Reply
Mavs open minus 3, now -4.5. Vegas expects the Mavs to be ready for some home cooking, to come back with a big answer from the meager road trip.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 06:35 PM)reckoner07 Wrote: Mavs open minus 3, now -4.5.  Vegas expects the Mavs to be ready for some home cooking, to come back with a big answer from the meager road trip.

Yes, I kind of doubt the league cares much about the Raptors any more, so maybe the Mavs will get some home cookin' calls!
Like Reply
I can see all the posts also...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Keys:
  • Play like it's game 7: I know the opinions vary on the two Knicks losses. For me it raised some serious questions marks regarding and were not just two losses in November that won't decide anything. 538 however still lists us at 72% chance of making the playoffs, only slightly down from their high of 76%. I'd still like to see a little bit more fire in the squad tonight. In a competitive West they simply can't and shouldn't be content losing to the train-wreck that is the Knicks, let alone twice.
  • Stabilize the rotation: I hope we are able to gradually work towards a more stable rotation. It's still way to weird and chaotic for my taste. 
  • Defend the three: Toronto is a high volume and high percentage three point shooting team, and the Mavs haven't been glorious in covering shooters behind the arc. This will be crucial.
  • Give Jackson a shot: I think Carlisle has to dig up some minutes for Justin Jackson. I see a lot of talk about him vs. Dodo in Twitter, but the real battle should be THJ vs. Jackson.
  • Who gets the Siakam assignment? Siakam made another leap this season and is easily Toronto's best player. He can now reliably shoot the three which means good luck guarding him. It'll be an interesting matchup in the frontcourt for our guys anyway. Gasol can bully both KP and DP and imho Maxi might have the best shot against Siakam.
  • Let's have a good 3-point shooting night from Luka: That doesn't mean he has to shoot a decent % on high volume. But the quality of shots he's getting from three simply aren't good enough. I'd like to see better decisions and play calling there.
  • All eyes on struggling Brunson, Seth: Simply hope both will be able to get into a groove. We're at home for over a week now. Means training sessions and some consistency. Should help them and the team in general.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 07:04 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: I can see all the posts also...
Maybe he can't see posts of people who have him ignored?
Like Reply