Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
46.67%
7 46.67%
Raptors
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: TOR (8-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 110-102 win
KP WITH THE AND 1  JUMPER!

IM HYPED
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
9-0 run since Rick timeout.  Give the man an extension asap.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 08:50 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Kleeeba is so much better than Powell

I wish I can like this 10,000 times.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
terrible shot by Luka
Like Reply
Luka needs to make the Dang free throws.
Like Reply
Luka is insane man. Breaking OG's ankles!
Like Reply
Thank you, Seth. THANK YOU. Finally
Like Reply
KP looks really active tonight.  I like his energy.
Like Reply
Luka is no different than Lebron. Both struggled early in their career on free throws
Like Reply
Luka faking the entire raptors team and Curry hits the 3!!!
Like Reply
KP playing well.  Rebounding and causing trouble for Raptors shooters.  Best they have played as a team in a while.
Like Reply
Luka just faked 2 defenders at the same time... Cool
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 08:55 PM)Tyler Wrote: KP looks really active tonight.  I like his energy.

He looks so engaged so far. Hasn't gotten many shots, but he's rebounding and defending like a prime Tyson. Not to mention the passes he's making to the wide open shooters.
Like Reply
Maxiii always open for the 3, Kristaps best player so far.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 08:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Not to mention the passes he's making to the wide open shooters.

Shooters are getting looks, just couldn't hit them early.  I hope they can build a lead.
Like Reply
The threat of Maxi being able to hit 3s and playing 5 out really opens the offense.
Like Reply
Luka already a leader on the court. Getting pissed at players not making cuts or going to the right place on the floor
Like Reply
WOW. Luka with the eurostep and the floater. What a freaking shot.

Carlisle trying something new tonight.

He's played basically the entire starting lineup the whole quarter. Longest KP has been on the floor. Only now he's making subs.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 08:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 08:55 PM)Tyler Wrote: KP looks really active tonight.  I like his energy.

He looks so engaged so far. Hasn't gotten many shots, but he's rebounding and defending like a prime Tyson. Not to mention the passes he's making to the wide open shooters.

Imagine a slightly taller Chandler with more blocking instincts and an elite 3 point shot. 
Want
Like Reply
Can Luka please stop with these crazy 3 attempts. No reason do to it with 12s on the clock. There is enough time to rescreen and create a better shot.
Like Reply