Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
76ers
42.86%
3 42.86%
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 53: PHI (31-21) vs DAL (30-23): 98-107 WIN!
Now the backboard is tilted?? What in the world.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Good thing this is happening during a 9 PM start game.
Like Reply
we have a superstar and the building is more empty than when we had Gian Clavell on the roster
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 10:43 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: we have a superstar and the building is more empty than when we had Gian Clavell on the roster

Weather.
Like Reply
They're changing the whole stanchion damn.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 10:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Weather.

There always seems to be an excuse this year.

The entire season the AAC has been empty. This snowstorm is bad, but if people wanted to be there they'd be there.

(02-04-2022, 10:45 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: They're changing the whole stanchion damn.

I don't think I've seen that since Shaqtus was in the league.
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 10:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: The entire season the AAC has been empty.

Idk, man. Was jam-packed when I went. Uncomfortably so.
Like Reply
So it was bent this entire time? will explain a lot of things
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 10:54 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: So it was bent this entire time? will explain a lot of things

Yep. DFS 2/2 from 3. Luka hit a 3 and a floater. 

I shudder to see how they'll shoot with a proper basket.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 10:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: There always seems to be an excuse this year.

The entire season the AAC has been empty. This snowstorm is bad, but if people wanted to be there they'd be there.

Six of the empty seats are mine.  It wasn’t worth the risk.  

Good news is Powell hasn’t fouled anyone in like 30 minutes Smile .
[-] The following 2 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/iztok_franko/status/...3790193668
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Can we bring the crooked rim back out?
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Is it a surprise that as soon as they get a proper rim the Mavs can't hit a shot...? 3 mins without a bucket.
Like Reply
The Mavs are playing like a lottery team the last 5 games. This team just can never be consistent
Like Reply
I’m just not a fan of Bullock’s game on either end.
Like Reply
Lol I just realized the replacement basket has Spalding on the side as a sponsor. I wonder how Wilson feels about that...?

What a nightmare first quarter. This team is playing so uninspired.

(02-04-2022, 11:31 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m just not a fan of Bullock’s game on either end.

He's averaging 9ppg on 46/41/91 since the beginning of January while being apart of our most impactful lineups.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 11:32 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: He's averaging 9ppg on 46/41/91 since the beginning of January while being apart of our most impactful lineups.

I realize your favorite thing to do is to disagree with every single thing I say, but are you actually saying you are enjoying his game tonight? Because that would be taking the bit a little bit too far, in my opinion.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/NickVanExit/status/1...3256096770

(02-04-2022, 11:35 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I realize your favorite thing to do is to disagree with every single thing I say, but are you actually saying you are enjoying his game tonight? Because that would be taking the bit a little bit too far, in my opinion.

Well that depends. Are you enjoying his game tonight? Cause if no then I love Bullock.  If yes then I hate Bullock.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Sweet. It has been fun, as always. Have a nice night, everyone!
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 11:39 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Sweet. It has been fun, as always. Have a nice night, everyone!

Wait I didn't mean to run you off. Come back.
Like Reply