Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
76ers
42.86%
3 42.86%
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 53: PHI (31-21) vs DAL (30-23): 98-107 WIN!
[Image: KL5TBWN55ZFVRJOL7J5RR4LYDQ.jpg]

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/...6044186626
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Imagine if the Mavs kept Curry and drafted Maxey at 18 in the 2020 Draft. Morley really bent Donnie/Bob/Mark over.
Like Reply
Because of the winter storm here in north Texas does anyone know if Philly was able to get to Dallas yet, after their home game in Philly.  If they have to fly in and play the same day this might help the Mavs.  Seems we need all the help we can get right now.
Like Reply
Don't see how Dallas is going to win without KP.  Even if they come out shooting well, I feel it will eventually dry up and Dallas won't be able to score enough.   

I was listening to Zach Lowe's podcast a few weeks ago and they had some Philly guys on and they hated how slow their team is.    Maybe it is one team that Dallas is quicker than?
Like Reply
They have a chance if they can control the likely MVP, and they shoot lights out.
Like Reply
We usually win the games I think we have no chance of winning.
[-] The following 3 users Like cow's post:
  • bodhisattva, fifteenth, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Line has seen a major shift. Dallas -1.5. Korkmaz and Shake Milton are OUT. Curry is questionable. And now there is major smoke about a Simmons+ for Harden trade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes VintagePejav2's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Well I guess we aren’t playing a top of the draft team so hopefully we’ll show up tonight as we work toward a home court 1st round series. Must win game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
What time is this game at and why is it at 9?
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 07:38 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: What time is this game at and why is it at 9?

Delayed because of the Winter  Olympics.
Like Reply
Starting smaller tonight…interesting.
Like Reply
Inject DFS shooting well into my veins
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Powell can't guard without fouling.............

His terrible defense has returned and I'm sobering up from my Powell love.
Like Reply
The dunk wasn’t his fault, but that was a DUMB fool by Powell.

(02-04-2022, 10:24 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Powell can't guard without fouling.............

His terrible defense has returned and I'm sobering up from my Powell love.

Wasn’t in any way his fault. Huge miscue by either DFS or Bullock on the switch. 

Powell’s mistake was trying to get involved at all.
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 10:25 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Wasn’t in any way his fault. Huge miscue by either DFS or Bullock on the switch. 

Powell’s mistake was trying to get involved at all.

Powell did not have to fly in and smack him in the head...? The play was done. If he was smart, after already having picked up a chip foul, he'd just let him have the dunk instead of going for a dunk he had absolutely NO shot at blocking. Low IQ dumb losing play.
Like Reply
Good god, Chriss has to be able to stay in front of Embiid better than that.

(02-04-2022, 10:29 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Powell did not have to fly in and smack him in the head...? The play was done. If he was smart, after already having picked up a chip foul, he'd just let him have the dunk instead of going for a dunk he had absolutely NO shot at blocking. Low IQ dumb losing play.

I totally agree, hence the last sentence of my post that you quoted.
Like Reply
The fact that their own goal isn’t right is so Mavericks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
This is an incredibly weird situation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
All our terrible shooting has come home to roost.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Maybe this explains why the Mavs are so bad at shooting this year?

Or is it cause of all the damn bricks the Mavs shoot caused the crooked rim? Chicken vs. egg situation here.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft, Paul Gasol
Like Reply