Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.5 pt RAPTOR favs & 2.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
6 75.00%
Bulls
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 40: CHI (26-11) @ DAL (22-18) | 113-99 win
Should we win:  Best win of the season?  Best win of the season!  Only negative is THJ dribbling.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
If only Luka had shot 5 less shots, he would make the Dirkie a three man race for me. His passing has mostly been excellent tonight.
Like Reply
From this date forward, Jan 9th will be known as the Josh Green Slam Dunk Contest.
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 09:24 PM)Kammrath Wrote: If only Luka had shot 5 less shots, he would make the Dirkie a three man race for me. His passing has mostly been excellent tonight.

Take a look at Luka´s +/-.
[-] The following 5 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BasketballJones41, michaeltex, Scott41theMavs, SleepingHero, Tyler
Like Reply
God King Dagger again.
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 09:28 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Take a look at Luka´s +/-.

Been watching it all night. Its good.
Like Reply
I said Luka was going to be a generational type player...people didn't believe me...I said Brunson was a great pick and him and Luka should get the MBT an apology...folks said it was too early for an apology...claimed Green had the skills to be an important rotation member last year...people said the Mavs blew that pick...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
[-] The following 3 users Like ClutchDirk's post:
  • BasketballJones41, DanSchwartzgan, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
They split the season series with Da Bulls. Good win, they're on a nice roll.
Like Reply
This young assistant is a weird dude. Last game young Josh Green had a career-game and what does he do in the next game? Plays him again. Didn´t know that was legal. I thought you were supposed to say: Thanks for your services. Will never get better for you, now go back to the end of the bench.

Btw does Igor have COVID, too? Otherwise pretty telling Kidd put Sweeney in charge. Just a gut feeling, but I think he´ll have a better NBA career than all the post championship Carlisle assistants of the last decade.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BasketballJones41, michaeltex, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 09:35 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: I said Luka was going to be a generational type player...people didn't believe me...I said Brunson was a great pick and him and Luka should get the MBT an apology...folks said it was too early for an apology...claimed Green had the skills to be an important rotation member last year...people said the Mavs blew that pick...

Who did not believe that Luka would be great?
Like Reply
The Josh Green light switch flip is nothing short of amazing.  My favorite was the action he and DP had in the late 3rd (maybe early 4th).

(01-09-2022, 09:35 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: I said Luka was going to be a generational type player...people didn't believe me...I said Brunson was a great pick and him and Luka should get the MBT an apology...folks said it was too early for an apology...claimed Green had the skills to be an important rotation member last year...people said the Mavs blew that pick...

You have free Moses as your signature so I guess you can't be right all the time.  :p
[-] The following 4 users Like cow's post:
  • ClutchDirk, DanSchwartzgan, mvossman, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Easily best win of the year!
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, fifteenth
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 09:38 PM)cow Wrote: The Josh Green light switch flip is nothing short of amazing. 

No kidding. He was looking a little better as he started to get minutes, and then BAM. He arrived. He's such a dynamic player on both ends that I can't wait to see what comes next.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 09:38 PM)cow Wrote: My favorite was the action he an DP had in the late 3rd (maybe early 4th).

YES. GREAT PLAY.
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 09:38 PM)cow Wrote: You have free Moses as your signature so I guess you can't be right all the time.  :p

That´s @"ClutchDirk" default. If you wear a Mavs jersey you are great. Not the worst mindset for a Mavs fan.

With one exception. Is it time for a Kleber apology thread?
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • fifteenth, KillerLeft
Like Reply
This Mavs defense is insane.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Maybe best win of the year.  Great performance by Maxi and Green and others.  

I actually thought Luka was not great in first half.  He missed some shots he usually makes.   In the second half, I liked how Jalen was more involved and the ball movement was better.  Plus they hit their shots.  

Green has had a nice little run.   He is playing with confidence and not over thinking things.    It is a great thing to see.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • ClutchDirk, fifteenth
Like Reply
(01-09-2022, 09:38 PM)cow Wrote: The Josh Green light switch flip is nothing short of amazing.  My favorite was the action he and DP had in the late 3rd (maybe early 4th).

You have free Moses as your signature so I guess you can't be right all the time.  :p

Yeah did screw up and changed it from Josh Green Supporter...
Like Reply
I used to try and trade Barea for a day old taco...he shut me up by dragging the Mavs with Dirk to the playoffs on his back ...
[-] The following 1 user Likes ClutchDirk's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
This is fun. I suppose we just had to have patience, waiting for the defensive coaching to take hold.
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply