Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
51.85%
14 51.85%
Celtics
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ BOS (8-1) | 106-116 loss
What is this, a FOUR guard lineup by RC?  It might actually work, if they would just drive the lane.
Like Reply
No interior defense as long as Powell is in.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
These Boston announcers are awful. 

“Awe that’s ball baby” he says as the replay shows THJs wrist being grabbed
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:15 PM)mtrot Wrote: What is this, a FOUR guard lineup by RC?  It might actually work, if they would just drive the lane.

Brunson drove and found Powell for the oop. If only they could defend.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I am one of the biggest RC defenders but KP on Tatum was a terrible idea.
Like Reply
HOW MANY OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS??

Throw in Boban for petes sake!
Like Reply
Still too many contested threes, Rick.  Seems like at least four out of five possessions results in a long three.  Delon with yet another drive and score!
Like Reply
Wright doing everything. What a steal there.
Like Reply
F u THJ
Like Reply
Dang, yet another savvy play by Wright to go up immediately with the rebound and draw the shooting foul!
Like Reply
There is just something wrong with our offense. The last few seasons I blamed our size for always having contested shots, but even at reasonable size now, it seems we always take difficult shots.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:18 PM)Flipper Wrote: F u THJ

This. Mavs wasted a lot of energy on defense and somehow got a stop...despite 3 offensive boards for Boston. First thing THJ does back on offense is chuck a contested 3 with 20s on the clock.
Like Reply
WRIGHT MVP!!

What a rebound!! Dude is making Carlisle look like a clown for not starting him. 

All these different starting lineups means no chemistry is being built. NO consistency whatsoever. That leads to these slow starts where guys can't get into a rhythm. Carlisle doing too much just set a starting lineup.
Like Reply
Both knickerbockers playing bad. Delon Wright is so good to the basket. Silky smooooth
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:19 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: There is just something wrong with our offense. The last few seasons I blamed our size for always having contested shots, but even at reasonable size now, it seems we always take difficult shots.

Mavs lead the league in offensive rating going into tonights game.
Like Reply
IMO, it's not an accident that the Celts continue to relentlessly pound the inside and score.  This is coaching, folks.  Love me some Brad Stevens.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:19 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: There is just something wrong with our offense. The last few seasons I blamed our size for always having contested shots, but even at reasonable size now, it seems we always take difficult shots.

Mavs are number 1 offense in the NBA, despite being one of the worst 1st quarter performers in the league. Its the lack of consistency with the starting lineup that causes slow starts and lack of rhythm.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:18 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Wright doing everything. What a steal there.
Just a tiny burst of offense could win this thing.  It's like a carnival house midway cheat game basketball hoop.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:21 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:

Mavs lead the league in offensive rating going into tonights game.
Beat me to it... Cool
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
THJ misses the easy floater and Powell literally throws it down to the Celtics side to make it easy for them to score.

Powell hasn't gotten the memo we're trying to win games this year.
Like Reply