Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
51.85%
14 51.85%
Celtics
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ BOS (8-1) | 106-116 loss
I just remembered that there was one good reason to have downvotes..

.https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGGa2nFZC8LodUc/giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Big problem with KP right now is that he refuses or isn´t asked to roll to the rim. The pick and pop is a nice option but it only works if he keeps the defense honest with an equal amounts of rolls. He is at an career low for shot attempts in the paint.
Like Reply
What a drive by Delon!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Folks, this is Rick Carlisle basketball.  Too much dribbling around the perimeter, not enough lane penetration, lots of three point attempts(Mavs currently 2-12).  Here comes Brunson; maybe he can get in the lane and make the Celts pay for being so aggressive on the perimeter.
Like Reply
Mavs have been playing legit like a 0-9 team, yet are only down by 6
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Jackson gets two minutes third best player on team gets 2 minutes
Like Reply
I can’t wait for the trade deadline. We need better shooters and attackers
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:05 PM)mtrot Wrote: Folks, this is Rick Carlisle basketball.  Too much dribbling around the perimeter, not enough lane penetration, lots of three point attempts(Mavs currently 2-12).  Here comes Brunson; maybe he can get in the lane and make the Celts pay for being so aggressive on the perimeter.

Thats just the NBA in general now. More 3's less 2's. I personally think an inside out game is more reliable than a 3-centric offense but everyone is doing what Carlisle is implementing.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:06 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Jackson gets two minutes third best player on team gets 2 minutes

Rick Carlisle = Jason Garrett 2.0
Like Reply
This game looks very winnable for the Mavs if they just stay aggressive, keep putting pressure on the Celts' defense.
Like Reply
I hate NBA TV for having to listen to these terrible crews. If you have League Pass, you should be able to hear your choice of broadcast whenever it’s a non-national TV crew doing a game.
Like Reply
Luka with 10 points to end the 1st half. Doing all the work while everyone else is chilling. Please get Luka some help Cuban
Like Reply
Mavs should be down by 10+. Its remarkable they are within 2 possessions. Gotta actually hit shots and stop letting the Celtics dictate the game.
Like Reply
26 and 16% first quarter.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 08:07 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:05 PM)mtrot Wrote: Folks, this is Rick Carlisle basketball.  Too much dribbling around the perimeter, not enough lane penetration, lots of three point attempts(Mavs currently 2-12).  Here comes Brunson; maybe he can get in the lane and make the Celts pay for being so aggressive on the perimeter.

Thats just the NBA in general now. More 3's less 2's. I personally think an inside out game is more reliable than a 3-centric offense but everyone is doing what Carlisle is implementing.

Are you sure?  The Celts have only attempted 7 threes, compared to 12 by the Mavs.
Like Reply
Mavs are shooting 26% fromt the field and 17% from 3. Right now they lead the league in offensive rating. If they step up this game is winnable.
Like Reply
I dont know how that is called a block. Wanamaker lowered the shoulder.
Like Reply
Dang, Wright doing it all with the block, drive, and score on the other end!
Like Reply
Wow. Wright with the block and then comes down and hits a great layup. Dude needs to be starting
Like Reply
Why is Porzingis guarding Tatum.
Like Reply