Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KP (-3, 29 pts, 1 blk, 2 stl, 3 ast, 11 rbd)
66.67%
22 66.67%
THJ (+14, 19 pts, 4 ast, 7 rbd)
24.24%
8 24.24%
Luka (+4, 23 pts, 1 blk, 2 stl, 11 ast, 8 rbd)
0%
0 0%
JB (+10, 17 pts, 1 stl, 6 ast, 2 rbd)
3.03%
1 3.03%
RB (+15, 5 pts, 2 ast, 3 rbd)
6.06%
2 6.06%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 13 DIRKIE: Winner KP (67%) | Runner-up THJ (24%)
(11-17-2021, 01:42 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I wonder if I'm winning as the person that likes the most stuff

[Image: challenge-accepted-challenge.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
BTW....

I LOVE IGT!!!

Heart Heart Heart

No matter what he thinks about DFS!

Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft, mavsluvr
Like Reply
(11-17-2021, 01:43 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: [Image: challenge-accepted-challenge.gif]

DUDE!!!! 

You're at 9.64%

I'm at 9.44%

YOU'RE WINNING!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-17-2021, 01:52 PM)fifteenth Wrote: DUDE!!!! 

You're at 9.64%

I'm at 9.44%

YOU'RE WINNING!!!!!

Yes, I am objectively the nicest person here, and the one who most appreciates the contributions of others. Numbers don't lie!

AND, I do it all with astonishing clarity and a rare style.

AND, I am one of the few with a properly calibrated sense of appreciation for the GREAT Dorian Finney-Smith.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(11-17-2021, 01:54 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yes, I am objectively the nicest person here, and the one who most appreciates the contributions of others. Numbers don't lie!

AND, I am one of the few with a properly calibrated sense of appreciation for the GREAT Dorian Finney-Smith.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-17-2021, 01:54 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yes, I am objectively the nicest person here, and the one who most appreciates the contributions of others. Numbers don't lie!

Haha, I see you saw the title change!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Now it all makes sense. Post stats reseted a few month ago. It was all part of @"KillerLeft"  and @"fifteenth"  plan to manipulate the "like" numbers. Showcase themself as nice and knowledgeable posters. With the ultimate goal to convince the community that DFS is underrated.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • fifteenth, Kammrath, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-17-2021, 02:00 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Haha, I see you saw the title change!

@"Kammrath" changes it almost every time I disagree with him, so I've developed the habit of checking.

(11-17-2021, 02:04 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Now it all makes sense. Post stats reseted a few month ago. It was all part of @KillerLeft  and @fifteenth  plan to manipulate the "like" numbers. Showcase themself as nice and knowledgeable posters. With the ultimate goal to convince the community that DFS is underrated.

[Image: the-grinch-how-the-grinch-stole-christmas.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(11-17-2021, 02:06 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: @Kammrath changes it almost every time I disagree with him, so I've developed the habit of checking.

[Image: who-me.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(11-17-2021, 02:04 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Now it all makes sense. Post stats reseted a few month ago. It was all part of @"KillerLeft"  and @"fifteenth"  plan to manipulate the "like" numbers. Showcase themself as nice and knowledgeable posters. With the ultimate goal to convince the community that DFS is underrated.

astute

and the plan was so brilliant that it took my subconcious mind to hatch and execute it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply