Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(11-10-2021, 11:55 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I am not even opposing anything you said right now. It just exposes your own contradicitons and hypocracy. Nothing you are doing is in the interest of acquiring knowledge. 

@"dirkfansince1998" do you even realize when you are descending and resorting to Ad Hominem?  I defined it earlier so I assume you understand the point.  Is it your desire to be rude or condescending, I'm curious.  

I don't think I've ever called you a hypocrite for example.  The problem with such debate tactics is that even if you are a hypocrite, that wouldn't necessarily invalidate every or any point that you make.  Get it?  
How for example do you possess the ability to read my intentions and motivations so well that you can confidently say I have no real interest in acquiring knowledge?  

I'm really just trying to get you to look in the mirror a bit my friend.  

I noticed a direct tonal nastiness came into your diatribes after I cited the Democratic state representative several pages back that stated in own words that her life was saved by HCQ.  She credited Trump for at least bringing it up but you're showing signs of being one of those people that turn completely  Angry at the mention of Trumps name.   You completely ignore the fact that I didn't make the reference to promote Trump or Republicans or any such political point.  My point was that the woman felt her life was saved whether the studies have proven that to be impossible in your eyes or not.  For her, it was anecdotal and it was life saving.  That stands as a statement of fact, even if she was given a placebo, perhaps her faith in it cured her  Rolleyes  but the fact that it happened stands without need for further interpretation.  
Seriously, this issue has been tied to politics so its impossible to completely ignore it but I try to stick to the point I'm making. 
You seriously seem to struggle with concept or you have no desire to tamp the politics down, which is it? 

Quote:I just want to know why you posted the mentioned article. What was your motivation. Agenda driven

Of course we all come in with ideas and positions but we can also be open minded during debate right?  I stated my agenda repeatedly from the beginning. 

1) Against forced vaccinations. 
2) I post mostly references and information on the side that I consider is having their information suppressed and attacked because

A) The dominant narrative already has plenty of visibility, resources and the most powerful people in the world driving it.   Digging up the dissent provides some balance to the information under consideration.  

B) In general I find it undeniable that there is plenty of evidence indicating that the benefit/risk calculations of the vaccinations which affects every one us are being skewed so that the real numbers are murky at best. You can keep calling it "my view" but the fact is I keep showing you many, many other people that make it clear deliberate efforts are being taken to distort the science the public gets to hear. 

Quote:Because I don´t want to waste my time. Your entire case is build around a big conspiracy.

Of course since you didn't listen to even the much shorter video excerpt I gave you, you didn't hear the clear public testimony of the woman affected and the thousands she says are in groups telling you that the data suppression not just a conspiracy.  You also didn't see the charts or hear the statistics Senator Johnson offered providing evidence of government influence on skewing the data.  

You couldn't waste your time to hear multiple peoples testimonies of not only their injuries but of the problems they face just trying to exercise their first amendment rights and get their stories out to fellow citizens. 

Quote:No one is denying that adverse reactions happen. There is no conspiracy to hide them.

A many people in those videos from all walks of life are providing evidence that you are wrong on that point. 

Conspiracy is a broad word, meant to sound outlandish and spooky.  All you need are a few powerful people, or even one powerful person with financial and political powerful to force and influence those under them.  It doesn't require this widespread conspiracy you treat as a red herring. Something real is distorting the scientific numbers that get to most of the public according these people.  Brianne Dressen, Senator Johnson and others personally showed up to point out numerous scientists saying their data and studies are being rejected without consideration if they go against the favored narrative. 

Its all stated very clearly in the little video clip you can't bothered to find time to watch.  Is it because someone appears from the wrong political party for you?  I'm purple really so I don't relate to that sort of don't listen to the bad guys approach to "science".    https://www.bitchute.com/video/3eFKbhfgbntV/ 

Numerous very credible professionals in the appropriate fields also give their data analysis and some disagree with many other very credible professionals.  Both sides provide evidence to prove their cases, whether you cover your eyes and ignore one side or not. 

So again, my point, agenda if you want to hoist that label is to not to say that the vaccine is bad. Not at all. The entire pandemic starts with something very bad.  The question at hand is how to best handle it.  The risk is not one size fits all so why is the solution one size fits all. The vaccine is one way. 

Quote:The benefit outweighs the risk. And the evidence for that is as clear as it gets.

Outweighs the risk for who exactly?  For an 80 year old?  For a 5 year old?  For a healthy 25 year old the same as for an immuno-compromised 68 year old?  What exactly is the vaccination risk for each of these groups to compare with?  Who exactly did you do this calculation for Mr. scientific methodUndecided

The point is that there is more than one side to the story on the vaccinations.  Risks are different for different people.  Each person and family should be free to analyze all sides and make their own decision, not to have life and death decisions forced on them, especially with a vaccination that has so many question marks pending around it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 11-10-2021, 02:18 PM