Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
Ignoring all the supression, agenda and bias talk. You are obviously free to think whatever you want and we clearly have a different understanding of evidence based science. Personally I think science denial is the biggest problem. And to go slightly off topic. COVID is just one of the areas where it is really hurting us. Maybe people aren´t feeling it right now but climate change will be the next one. Same story. Ignoring the scientific consensus because it is inconvenient. Acting when it´s already to late. Rinse and repeat.
But let´s just ignore that. Again. Personal opinions.

What I really don´t get. How can you post an article like the one that links the vaccine to death numbers around the world if you are concerned about narrative driven science, manipulated or misinterpreted data. That´s just one giant contradiction.
Do you really not see the obvious flaws and methodical nonsense or are you just willfully ignoring it. Posting it anyway because just like you like to call out in the following post. It suits your own agenda.

I am honestly losing my faith in humanity over the mentioned link. I really thought that any person that reads through the mentioned methods would immediately dismiss the article. It is that bad.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by dirkfansince1998 - 11-10-2021, 02:12 AM