Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-18-2021, 10:22 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: I post this very recent story only to make the point about the interest of free discussion. 

And I disagree with this approach. Free discussion can be used as an excuse to make all kind of claims. Spread outright lies and misinformation. The example is terrible. Admitting that it has no scientific value or any form of evidence to back it up doesn´t change that.
To highlight the development that I have just witnessed on this board. Two studies. One being badly misinterpreted. So much that even the author voiced her concerns. The other not making any claims about cancer or any other complications. Just highlighting the need for more research when it comes to changes of the innate immune response. As far as the study goes we don´t even know if there are any lasting changes. If they are good/bad. That´s why the authors aren´t making those claims. They highlight changes in the innate immune response. Those changes aren´t a rarity. All kinds od vaccines lead to similar changes.

https://jlb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...I0315-096R

Same for contact with pathogens (like viruses). In this case. COVID. That´s where we have a clear prove of longterm auto-immune complications (Long Covid).

The let´s say "interesting" interpretation of multiple studies combined with anecdotal numbers from Dr. Cole (he hasn´t given any evidence or published his data) leads to the claim that MRNA vaccines weaken the immune system. Cause auto-immune diseases or cancer.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/04/sciche...-vaccines/

Leading to interesting takes from our posters. Linking random cases to the mentioned claims. Fabricating connections without any evidence. Ignoring the existing evidence.

Great example for the origin and evolution of misinformation. And to sum this up. Quoting the original author of one of the papers Cole is refering to. Norbert Pardi: "No publications demonstrate that mRNA vaccines cause cancer or autoimmune diseases".
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • fifteenth, Jannemann2
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-18-2021, 01:14 PM