Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-18-2021, 10:22 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: I've seen a number of possible vaccination risks raised by well credentialed and experience doctors and scientists of which cancer linkage is one of them.  Doctors and Scientists have cited and explained in some detail their reasons for various concerns on the afore linked: 

---

https://vaccines.daystar.com 

--- 

On the other side of the debate dismissing vaccination concerns, the answer will always be something along the lines of lack of proof or evidence, particularly the sort of studies and peer reviewed type used commonly for validating any of these concerns. 

As a non-professional in the field, just looking objectively, my concern remains as to what happens when an issue of health and safety becomes clearly driven by political forces that have taken a side.  How is it we are not all on one side against the disease but instead a societal war is taking place over how to fight against the disease?  

Shouldn't we see a push to fight it by all means and any means whether a vaccination or for example by the numerous ways known to strengthen natural immunity or by potential prophylactic remedies or effective post disease treatments? 

If we're honest, we don't see that.  The movement forcing of vaccinations rather allowing free public debate has led to an all out war of suppressing not only anything that might infer problems with the vax but even anything that might be considered an alternative approach to the vaccinations!   This is very dangerous and in my view very much potentially corrupts the real science that we the people rely on.  

How can we expect the sort of studies to be prioritized and the needed accurate data inputs to gathered with the funding $$$.  For example how much money and resources are being funneled into studying just how effective the various efforts are strengthen natural immunity?  I don't see a lot going on there.  I don't hear Dr. Fauci beating the drum on that front.  If he is doing it, the media isn't reporting it. 

Instead the clear narrative imperative is to defend the vaccine and downplay any possible alternative.  

• When adverse effects are reported downplay them or outright suppress the information. 

• If people report anecdotally that they were helped or healed by some drug or treatment, fight against the story!!!  Anyone remember this story from last year for example? 

That´s telling me more about your believe system than anything COVID related. Others would argue the direct opposite. We are seeing an overreporting of COVID vaccine criticism. Creating a false balance because the waste majority of scientists and existing research is pretty clear about the benefits (outweighting the risks).
I am sorry that I cannot take you serious when you refer to the mentioned names as well credentialed doctors. You found reasons to question other scientists because of a poitical driven agenda. Maybe do a backup check on the ones that you are listing. You will find some interesting connections that lead to the attack on the capitol (featuring Simone Gold, in a leading role), other right wing organizations and snake oil salesmen schemes.

(10-18-2021, 10:22 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: Of course former President's Trump's name being included in the story made it immediately politically driven story and the scientific discussion because a weapon to discredit the drug as quickly as possible.

Trumps name being mentioned shouldn´t matter because he has no medical expertise. That obviously did not stop him from making claims about various treatment options. The problem isn´t that it is mentioned by the media. The problem is that he made those claims in the first place. Without any evidence.

(10-18-2021, 10:22 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: This is very dangerous and in my view very much potentially corrupts the real science that we the people rely on.  

How can we expect the sort of studies to be prioritized and the needed accurate data inputs to gathered with the funding $$$.  For example how much money and resources are being funneled into studying just how effective the various efforts are strengthen natural immunity?  I don't see a lot going on there.  I don't hear Dr. Fauci beating the drum on that front.  If he is doing it, the media isn't reporting it. 

There is a lot of research being done in all kinds of directions. Including potential risks of the vaccine. Including various treatment options. On aspect are clinical trials for various drugs with known anti-viral or anti-inflammatory traits. The other. Development of new drugs and treatment options.
Easy to find. CDC/FDA or in "mainstream" media.

For example:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020...ments.html

Would argue that COVID related research has more funding than any virus related research ever.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-18-2021, 11:54 AM