Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-08-2021, 07:43 AM)david75090 Wrote: An opinion out of Kentucky relating to "Covidiots"...

Lexington Herald Leader

From the piece, 
Quote:Science could hardly be plainer about COVID-19

In fact, I've never in my lifetime seen so much disagreement on any significant topic in the community of Medical Science.  

Its only suppression biases backed by 3 fold powerhouses of government and big tech and big media that gives the impression that all of the critical science is so plain.  Anyone lumping these factual suppressions under the label of conspiracy theories are literally burying their heads in the sand or covering their eyes with their hands so they see no evil

Its amazing who can now be classified as a Covid Idiot.  

Now I've seen some of the efforts to discredit and minimize the concerns of Dr. Robert Malone and he is evidently not the sole mRNA inventor for example but does he really quality now as a COVID idiot? 

Please notice that I am not referencing a anti-vax article or website here.  If anything the piece seemed to searching for a way to diminish the Dr. Malone but still some facts remain. 
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arch...ic/619734/ 
Quote:The man who invented the mRNA technology used in some coronavirus vaccines says he was censored by YouTube for sharing his concerns on the vaccines in a podcast.

"[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I'm of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept a vaccine or not, especially since these are experimental vaccines," said Dr. Robert Malone during a Wednesday segment on Fox News's Tucker Carlson Tonight, saying YouTube deleted a video of him speaking about the associated risks.

Opening the segment, Carlson shared some studies showing heart inflammation and death correlating with the use of the vaccines.
"A Norwegian study conducted of 100 nursing home residents who died after receiving Pfizer's corona shots. They found that at least 10 of those deaths were likely caused by the vaccine. 10%," Carlson said.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 10-08-2021, 09:46 AM