Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-07-2021, 05:13 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I almost locked this post because I thougth we were done!! LOL

That natural immunity may be more effective than immunity via vaccine isn't suprising. It seems intuitive, though I know science isn't always intuitive. 

But I don't understand why "natural immunity is better" is even part of the debate about whether to get vaccinated except as it relates to whether or not folks with natural immunity need to be vaccinated. 

It seems to have nothing to do with the debate about whether folks that haven't been infected should get the vaccine.

That's not hard to understand. Natural immunity is one infection and done for most if not all and it will be a complete, robust immunity to the virus as opposed to a temporary vaccination effect that would have to be repeated (which is very similar to a flu shot).

That's why. 

Those pushing the shots never took the time to fully educate people on how this all works. Now you way not want to go that route, and I don't blame you, but one of the reasons data was either hidden, not freely given or not collected, was to remove the ability of people to use it to properly assess the situation and make personal decisions. You had to jump through hoops, know someone, listen to the right people or have a degree in statistics to get adequate data (and you still do on some level). They took your ability to educate your decision making process off the table. And furthermore, you cannot lie to people on such a regular basis and have them NOT be skeptical. Did any of us really trust government or politicians or even big pharma for that matter? No, and their actions in this climate have only strengthened that position. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by luka_skywalker_77 - 10-07-2021, 05:18 PM