Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-07-2021, 10:45 AM)michaeltex Wrote: Sounds like positives for natural immunity! I actually would prefer that option.

Thing is, to get natural immunity means you have to survive a COVID-19 infection, with associated medical costs, lost wages, possible hospitalization, possible ICU care, possible long-hauler symptoms, possible extended recovery time, possible reduced physical state, etc. All of which are worsened if you are older, overweight, diabetic, heart-compromised, immuno-compromised, etc. Anyone remember the truckloads of deceased in New York back before the vaccine? (when everyone was pining for one?)

So if someone is willing to roll the dice and hope they get natural immunity without dealing with acute or long-term effects, then go for it. Hell, let's just have infection parties. Oh, wait, some did that back in 2020 and filled up ICU beds as a result.

Apart from the personal cost of getting COVID, the un-vaccinated have filled up ICUs to the point that other medical emergencies are left in the hallways. Seems to be easing now, but let's hope we don't have another post-holiday surge like early this year.

In terms of natural immunity, some people encounter COVID infections and will never even know it because they are asymptomatic or symptoms were so mild it came and went.   So they never really go through a survival experience in the manner you might be implying.  

Covid Antibody test can be taken by anyone to see whether they have already generated the protective antibodies.  I guess that also doesn't count anymore since the push is to induce the antibodies with vaccinations, whether people already have them or not.    Dodgy   

Yet another reason I suppose there is an entire booming black market industry now for fake vaccination Ids. When you prohibition style force things on the public against their will you get criminal activity.  This also further skews your data inputs and statistics.

I have too many friends and associations that have died or suffered greatly from COVID to say that lightly so please don't take it that way. 
I pray everyone does everything in their power and knowledge base to work with their God designed natural immunity and be safe from this pandemic.  The vaccinations work with our natural immunity too as @"TXBamanut" pointed out so it really isn't Vax vs NI as much as a question of how to best strengthen our NI to protect us against this and all other health threats.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dahlsim's post:
  • embellisher
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Dahlsim - 10-07-2021, 03:42 PM