Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
Back to the science, for a moment, the one area where I find the greatest disagreement and concern with the science presented by the strongest advocates for pushing the vaccinations comes in the area of adverse effects

Here is a fact that isn't difficult to validate, if the will is there to validate. There is some percentage of people that are quite literally being harmed by this vaccine and even to the point of death.  I posted the  CDC's own VAERS website and the vaccinations.daystar.com link only because it there are people giving their own stories reporting about the harm they have suffered and they have provided that proof in every way they possibly can as an everyday citizen.  

They report to the VAERS website, they go out of their way to find alternatives to mainstream social media and share their stories because the mainstream media and big tech social media have literally colluded to suppress them under the label of misinformation or "anti-vaxxer".  

I see statistics referenced here such as this by @"Jannemann2" 

Quote:Current data is good enough to strike the "may" in your first sentence. The vaccine does mitigate serious illness. Here in Germany, our RKI (function comparable to the CDC I'd say) reports per 2021-09-30 for the cases monitored through the last 4 weeks:

- protection against hospitalization:  ca. 93% (age 18-59yrs), 89% (age ≥60 yrs)
- protection against requiring intensive care : ca. 96% (age  18-59 yrs), 94% (age  ≥60 yrs)
- protection against death ca. 97% (age 18-59 yrs ), 88% (age ≥60 yrs)

I get your point however again, statistics are never any better than the data inputs there are fed.  As I've said, its' anecdotal of course but I personally know a few people that have had serious adverse effects and yes even died some directly after taking a vaccination.  I also know for certain their case and the case of others that have reported about this have not been counted into anyone's data inputs.   
There are cases reported posted in videos on the sites I referenced and others and that include video evidence of to use your words  "serious illness".  Don't you have to add the cases of serious illness that might be caused by the vaccine to the total result from those cases of Covid-19 specific illness that were reduced in order to get a real Net safety profile for the citizens that are choosing to take or not take the vaccine? 

I'm really not trying to be alarmist here because from my own observations its clear that most people will not have that sort of severe adverse reaction however what are the real numbers?   I heard references that according a study (Harvard? don't have time right now to look it up) the CDC VAERS site which already documents thousands of adverse reaction cases is said to only represent anywhere from 1% to 10% of the real number of adverse reaction cases. 

Some people report trying to get counted on VAERS and not being able even get into the count and the site vary clearly isn't trying to make it easy for people see the numbers with graphs or charts or anything easily consumable.   

In addition as the 57 top doctors who advocated stopping the vaccinations  pointed out this serious issue in the link I posted earlier.  We have a vaccine where some percentage people that may have a serious adverse reaction also are being position to have no legal recourse for themselves or their families.  How is this acceptable for a vaccination that those same people may be been coerced or outright forced to take, only to have no recourse for damages to their lives? 

Yes, there is risk in every vaccine and every medicine, so no one needs to reply to me with that.  The question is HOW MUCH risk? 
Who exactly is at risk?  We know the older people are at the most risk but we also know that its only a certain percentage of the older people. 
Also since the young and children who were already at extremely low risk for Covid to begin with are being included in the vaccination numbers, isn't the real risk for those that might most benefit from the vaccine is being masked by quoting artificially low numbers including the young and children. 

There is also a factor where if people have adverse outcomes shortly after the vaccination, it is not possible for them or anyone to say definitively that it was caused by the vaccine or not.  There are number of very high profile and celebrity cases like this for example where shortly after vaccination, severe outcomes have occurred.   Usually they don't blame it on the vaccine, most take for granted it is safe, but the proximity to injections is very worrying to say the least.   

Again, none of this is counted in the numbers for the safety profile. 

If there is a major push to quickly get everyone vaccinated at record speed, are these people that getting adverse effects simply the sacrificial lambs for the greater good?  
What is the true number of adverse effects compared to say Small Pox which has been referenced as a precedent for comparision? 

There are some more alarmist risks I've seen and could easily reference you to from Doctors, some with a lot of specialized background in immunology and related fields that claim the vaccinations either are or could be weakening people immune system defenses against other diseases even though their risk against COVID is greatly reduced.  

I could say more but I'm going to leave those in a more extreme category of concern and discussion right now, but I do think its worth considering because the sources are also highly credentialed and experienced medical doctors. 

My main takeaway here is that the nature of this vaccine is still not tested enough to be forced on people.  Yes I understand that massive numbers of people have taken and it and they are fine but without serious efforts to get reliable adverse event and adverse effect data and with clear suppression of any adverse news taking place the public needs to know if their risk of adverse outcomes (compared to say relying on natural immunity) is .01% .1% 1.% 2% 5%  ?  

Do we really know?  I interact with a fair amount of people but my anecdotal evidence is far too small to take too much from however it does concern me when for the small sample size I have there are several cases.   

I do believe that the vaccines are being improved and adjustments are being made for safety (too late for at least a few of the early lab rats) and that has been pointed out here.
The least we can do is let people choose for themselves.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Dahlsim - 10-07-2021, 02:40 PM