Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-05-2021, 04:32 PM)luka_skywalker_77 Wrote: The problem is you think the vaccine is the best option.

Absolutely right. Still feeling good about it. Again. The data is as clear as it gets.

(10-05-2021, 04:32 PM)luka_skywalker_77 Wrote: I posted plenty like that. You just didn't care to look through the material I posted. Which is okay, but don't claim that I am posting biased material when yours is exclusively that. I'll post a link to all the studies again: https://c19ivermectin.com/. Many of the studies are found in both places.

Somebody already mentioned. It is futile. I actually tried to reach out and find some common ground. Focusing on the need for research.
I already adressed the mentioned side. It isn´t including all available studies and the meta-analysis is as selective and biased as it gets. Not to mention the additional abstracts they are listing or the "World Ivermectin Day" celebrations news.
You obviously did not feel the need to adress my concerns about retracted and heavily criticized studies. Now I at least know how you came to your conclusions. Also know why you are complaining about censorship and other things. The mentioned site is suspended on twitter. Reason:"spreading misleading and potential harmful information related to COVID-19"
I know I know. Censorship. We are being played by the government and big pharma. They are all working together to suppress us. Sorry. I am done for today. No need for any further deep dive.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-05-2021, 05:17 PM