Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
1). There is no clear mandate in Scripture anywhere to take medicine to stop the spread of disease.  While not a primary point, it does need to be made.

2). I'm not against the vaccine.  The only way to get immunity is to have COVIDand survive or trigger your body to create immunity through vaccine.

3). For all that say herd immunity is impossible, you aren't following science.  The Israeli study had 2.5 million people in it and it says that not only is natural immunity superior than the vaccine in many ways, it is also superior in dealing with variants.  It is just a study though and not concrete reality, but a study that large should be given a lot of weight.

3). A recent per reviewed study that came out last month was finding antibodies and t and b cells in bone marrow 8-10 months after infection suggesting that it clearly is longer lasting than many originally assumed.  They had to assume and err on the side of caution because only time could tell.  You are talking about 90-92% of people after having had COVID there.  Same percentages as the vaccine.

3). I don't have a problem if someone takes the vaccine.  I also don't have a problem if someone else has had COVID and chooses not to take the vaccine and my point comes from reading studies, not one sided media driven articles ABOUT studies.

4). I assume that someone mentioned Ivermectin.  A few things on that.  I haven't taken it, but have several friends, including ER nurses, who have been taking it since the first study on it came out last December, which was fine by leading doctors of humans in the field of immunology.  Ivermectin has already been prescribed safely to humans  over 1 billion times, so it's not an experimental horse medicine.  The friends I have that have taken it all swear by it, some having taken it as a prophylactic (preventative) and after they have contacted COVID, and they claim it cleared up their symptoms rather quickly.  

One friend has taken it for almost a year, as she has worked, unvaccinated, with COVID patients in the hospital and has never contacted the disease.

One of my daughters tested positive in March, to and we quarantined our while house for 2 weeks, but none of us ever treated positive.  The rest of our family caught the variant (judging by the proliferation and the speed at which it moved).  We didn't quarantine from each other and the daughter that had it originally never tested positive for it.

All the anecdotal stuff I take with a grain of salt, because there are loads of variables as to why one person gets it and the other doesn't.

Still, more and more studies are being done and are being peer reviewed with the majority of them saying that natural immunity from contracting the virus last much longer than previously suggested and is as strong or stronger in many cases than immunity from the vaccine.

No one wants the virus and the whole point is NOT to get it, so vax away, but it's finish, imho, with all the studies I've read (not articles, but the studies) to just discount immunity from contracting the virus as nothing and say the vaccine is the only safe way.

Realize, I'm also a person who has lost about 10 friends to COVID, 4 of them FULLY vaccinated (do the statistics on that and mesh that with the numbers they are saying) and all of them on their first care of the virus.

I know no one who has gotten it, survived it, gotten it a second time and then had to be hospitalized on the second bout.  I know people who have gotten it twice, but all of them, the second time wasn't really a big deal at all.

That's just me, so, as I said, take the anecdotal stuff with a grain of salt, even mine.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
[-] The following 3 users Like TXBamanut's post:
  • BasketballJones41, Dahlsim, luka_skywalker_77
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by TXBamanut - 10-04-2021, 12:56 PM