Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-03-2021, 04:15 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: First let me say I appreciate your reasoned replies whether I agree or not with all the points.

I gave a few examples, the issue of dissent in the medical and scientific community is much, much larger.  Remember that the Doctors and Scientists that do come out and express concerns and dissent do so at their own peril!  If you saw the video with Robert Kennedy Jr. who is involved in the legal fights you should know that for every medical professional that speaks out there are an undetermined number that have been suppressed.

Just one site, covid.daystar.com lists many credentialed doctors and scientists expressing serious concerns. I could easily list more sites with more doctors and scientists but as I said, the main reason I posted at all is on the because the issue is about freedom and liberty, choice in the tradition that that the United States was founded on.

How many Doctors and Scientists do you need before its clear to you that there is significant disagreement in the medical and scientific community on this matter, despite all efforts to suppress and strong arm people and their families?
Does that strong armed oppressive approach not bother you at all seeing it done to your fellow citizens and peers?

You already know I imagine about the former VP of Pfizer of 26 years, Dr. Michael Yeadon and his dire warnings I imagine, and of course he's been attacked and defamed endlessly.  Is it a number you need?  I don't even have to try hard to find lists like this:

57 Top Scientists and Doctors: Stop All Covid Vaccinations
57 Top Scientists and Doctors: Stop All Covid Vaccinations

I just read the entire article. Also noticed a few names that I already heard before It seems like they have two major concerns.
First of all. Lack of trial and data when it comes to the vaccine. Well. Thankfully the sample size is a lot bigger now. We have data for elderly, immune suppressed, pregnant or previoulsy infected. That shouldn´t be a concern anymore. We also know more about the highlighted risks. In case of Moderna and Pfizer for example we are talking about myocarditis and pericarditis cases spiking among younger men (16-30). Spiking means that we are talking about above average numbers compared to the general population. US data 1:100000. Israel 2.4-2.7:100000. Most of those cases are related to an undiscovered pre existing condition. Meaning that the risk to suffer from the same complications because of a COVID infection is still higher.
The mentioned risk of thrombosis and thrombocytopenia is of importance but not for the US. European AstraZeneca recommendations were adjusted because of it.  Cases spiked among women below 50-60. Countries adjusted the recommendations and continued to use the vaccine. Overall even for the "at risk" group the benefit still outweights the risk according to the data (more likely to suffer from COVID related complications than any vaccine related complications).

Second part focuses on the potential risk of new variants that are linked to the vaccine. To start with a fact. The used vaccines can in no way or form directly cause a mutation of the virus. Now we are getting deeper into the topic. I don´t think we should turn this into a cell biology/biochemics/physiology topic so I will try to keep it short.
The mentioned example of antigenetic imprinting would mean that our body wouldn´t be able to come up with the "perfect/specific" immun responce for future variants. Instead only have the "right"response for the current varriant. This by the way is considered to be one of the main reasons why we haven´t been able to develop a HIV vaccine.
But so far this is just a hypothetical and we have other scientists that are proposing the "direct" opposite. "Cross-immunity". Meaning that previous infections with other coronaviruses might help the immune response. About 15-20% of "common colds" are caused by coronaviruses and Berlin-Charite hospital just published data that backs the theory that a common cold prior to the COVID infection could lead to a better immun response.
On a side note: They didn´t even mention the most common mutation concern. Different levels of vaccine rates around the world. Even if we are all "back to normal" the situation isn´t solved as long as other parts of the world aren´t vaccinated as well.

Last part is mostly about the legislation and potential legal claims.

I do not doubt that most of the involved people are doing this for all the right reasons and can understand most of the mentioned concerns. Thankfully the last couple of month could adress most of them. But you really have the unique ability to list all the super annoying anti-vax gurus in the US. McCullough is another prime example. Quick summary. Lead a Hydroxychloroquine study. It was proven that it doesn´t work. He wasn´t having it and started his anti vaccine/other COVID-treatments agenda. According to him Hydroxychloroquine is the holy grail of COVID treatments. Even testified in front of the Texas Senate. Claiming that there is no prove of asymptomatic spread of COVID. He did a complete turnaround. From pro vaccine/treatments/social distancing to Tucker Carlsons and Ron Johnsons favorite expert that will say everything the anti-vax crowd wants to hear. Obviously still promoting Hydroxychloroquine as the only cure.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Jannemann2, LifeAquatic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-03-2021, 05:47 PM