Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-03-2021, 03:14 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Not sure how to respond. Concerns like this might have been valid in december or january. At this point the sample size isn´t small. 6.3 billion doses. 2.7 billion fully vaccinated.

We know about complications that can appear shortly after the jab and the potential risk groups. Even in those cases the risk to suffer longterm health problems is a lot higher in case of a COVID infection most of the time. That´s why most "at risk" patience are still advised to take the shot.
If you are waiting for some unknown longterm effects even though the vaccine itself already left the body at max weeks after the shot I am not sure what you are expecting.

I understand that because a large number have been vaccinated you and others can feel comfortable. The obvious and HUGE discrepancy in your position is that you don't know the number or percentage of your number which are adverse or outright detrimental, do you?

Is it .1% or .2% or 2.0% or 5%? If you don't accurately count the adverse events and even worse there is evidence in their urgency to reach herd immunity and control the populations they are actively suppressing data on not only adverse events but any information whatsoever that might raise concerns over the vaccination movement.

In terms of long term effects are you serious acting as if there is nothing to consider? We haven't even went thru the another flu season yet. Some highly credentialed doctors and researchers have raised concerns about increased vulnerability to other influenzas and compromised immune systems. I could go pull a couple of very impressive names but I don't think it would make any difference for people that really made up their mind already.

(10-03-2021, 03:14 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: You are doing the same stuff all over again. Come up with some random he said/ she said, what about this or that. What about pregnant women?
As far as the data goes the miscarriage rate among vaccinated women is right in line with the general population. No anomalies. (UK, US). Yes miscarriages happen but there is no evidence that the vaccine itself increases the risk.

If people want to do their own research I am all for it but the way it is happening right now is clearly not working. Twitter, youtube and other media platforms are not the way to go.

Matter of fact. A basketball board is probably one of the worst possible places.

You're missing a lot of information my friend.
Its fairly clear to me that you're not really examining much that doesn't affirm the position you already hold, and of course everyone is free to do that as well.

Our own family doctor is quite a local expert on the virus and he's also very supportive of the vaccine, at least he was up until our last conversation. I respect his opinions very much. I've had some in depth discussion with him on this from the inception of the pandemic. so despite all the dissenting data I have presented I continue to approach the entire issue with an open mind.

In terms of "YouTube videos" I would think you know by now that the major social media platforms including YouTube, Twitter and Facebook are all into outright censorship now and cooperate with the central government. New buzz words like misinformation have been substituted to allow for what we in the United States used to call censorship.

Now we don't call it censorship as long as the designated fact-checkers (new buzz term) have told us that what they removed from our view was misinformation. You see how that works. Its very handy and we can all be sure that our science and data inputs are accurate after the fact checkers have removed all the nasty misinformation and banned all the bad doctors and misbehaving people in the public forum.

I guess you didn't notice but not a single video I posted was from Youtube. One of those videos was posted according to Daystar and quickly hit over 3 million views before YouTube took down the misinformation.
So glad that the all wise overseers of social media giants are keeping us away from the bad misinforming people.

How did we ever survive and prosper as a country before we had all these wonderful fact checkers?
Truly a mystery. Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Dahlsim's post:
  • BasketballJones41, embellisher
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Dahlsim - 10-03-2021, 04:47 PM