Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-03-2021, 03:14 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: So far you have listed a woman that links COVID cases to 5G and one of the main protagonists of the vaccination/autism theory. Neither is willing or able to provide any prove. Both made a lot of money with it.

First let me say I appreciate your reasoned replies whether I agree or not with all the points.

I gave a few examples, the issue of dissent in the medical and scientific community is much, much larger.  Remember that the Doctors and Scientists that do come out and express concerns and dissent do so at their own peril!  If you saw the video with Robert Kennedy Jr. who is involved in the legal fights you should know that for every medical professional that speaks out there are an undetermined number that have been suppressed.

Just one site, covid.daystar.com lists many credentialed doctors and scientists expressing serious concerns. I could easily list more sites with more doctors and scientists but as I said, the main reason I posted at all is on the because the issue is about freedom and liberty, choice in the tradition that that the United States was founded on.

How many Doctors and Scientists do you need before its clear to you that there is significant disagreement in the medical and scientific community on this matter, despite all efforts to suppress and strong arm people and their families?
Does that strong armed oppressive approach not bother you at all seeing it done to your fellow citizens and peers?

You already know I imagine about the former VP of Pfizer of 26 years, Dr. Michael Yeadon and his dire warnings I imagine, and of course he's been attacked and defamed endlessly.  Is it a number you need?  I don't even have to try hard to find lists like this:

57 Top Scientists and Doctors: Stop All Covid Vaccinations
57 Top Scientists and Doctors: Stop All Covid Vaccinations
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dahlsim's post:
  • BasketballJones41
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Dahlsim - 10-03-2021, 04:15 PM