Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-02-2021, 07:53 AM)Dahlsim Wrote: Even data itself from studies that don't conform to the government view are being attacked and suppressed. 
For example: 
--------
Vaccinated People 3-times More Likely To Die From Delta Variant Than Unvaccinated 
--------
I'm not saying that the data there is correct nor am I saying how it should be correctly interpreted.  
That is a debate for Medical Doctors and Scientists of that field. I have read views interpreting that study already in different ways.  
My point is let's not pretend that Medical Science is saying one thing and so called "Anti-vaxxers" or religious zealots are the only people saying anything else.  The vaccination itself should not be a topic that cannot be debated in terms of efficacy or even safety.  

If you take a critical look at this article, you should be able to easily figure out two problems with it without being a statistics or medical expert:

A) the author of the article takes data from a government study and makes an own (misleading) analysis on this data while trying to make it look as this analysis is part of the study which is not the case.

B) the statistics are interpreted wrongly by not taking the vaccination rate and death risk of the different age groups into account. If you vaccinate 100% of the age 80+ group and noone else, 100% of all deaths in that group will be vaccinated persons. Now if 90% of total deaths of all age groups occur in this group, and you just sum up the total figures for all age groups, 90% of all deaths will be vaccinated persons. (Most countries started vaccinations for high risk groups like older persons and those with preexisting conditions first) The next misleading conclusion is that it looks like it's 9 times more likely to die from COVID after you received the vaccine.

Not considering these failed attempts at statistical analysis is not "shooting them down" but "exposing their flaws".
[-] The following 1 user Likes Halfnir's post:
  • Jannemann2
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Halfnir - 10-02-2021, 10:44 AM