Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
78.57%
11 78.57%
Clippers
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 1: DAL (1-0) @ LAC (0-1) | 113-103 win
I think the Clipps are gonna get this challenge
Like Reply
Porzingis has Rondo matched up on him and just hovers around the perimeter watching Luka instead of heading straight to the paint and demanding the ball. The Clippers eventually are able to switch Batum on him
Like Reply
Rondo taking the game over, which is really good news. Keep away from Kawhi. We can survive Rondo.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 05:39 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: What have they done without him in the game?

I'm not sure what you are asking. Pretty much the same than with him but we expect more from a supposed star player.
Like Reply
I am shocked that we won that challenge

Way to go THJ! Need his shooting down the stretch here!
Like Reply
Jesus, how many turnovers did we have in this quarter??
Like Reply
DFS has been impressive.
Like Reply
Nice inbounds play, KP has to finish the and-1 though
Like Reply
Smart play from KP and clutch at the line.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 05:57 PM)DrMav Wrote: Nice inbounds play, KP has to finish the and-1 though

At least he has been great at the line this season. If we defend after the time-out we are in good shape. Give up a three and this is getting reaaally interesting...

Gotta rebound and take care of the ball. Then we can win it.
Like Reply
Don't know why KP doesn't dive to the rim more. Very perplexing.
Like Reply
DFS has really improved so much...he could be the next JJB for this franchise
Like Reply
LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
[Image: kawhi-leonard-iso-1206-784x523.jpg] [Image: giphy.gif]

Imagine. If they can´t draw another star to Dallas with Luka here, Cuban needs to fire himself and Donnie. This kid is clearly the best player under 25. Giannis doesn´t even live on the same planet.
Like Reply
THJ stepped up huge this game. If he can do that every game the Mavs are title favorites.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 06:01 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Don't know why KP doesn't dive to the rim more. Very perplexing.

Kawhi stripped him when he tried to do it in the first quarter. He needs to roll without the ball or get a really deep position. that´s how he scored his points in the clutch
Like Reply
Yes Sir! 
I picked the Clippers in 6.
I hope I have eat so much I become Croatian!
Like Reply
Great win.  Luka gets player of the game, but DFS was excellent and Hardaway was very good as well.

It is only one game and I am sure each game will be a battle, but when Hardaway is hitting (he was off last playoff) and Jalen is efficient (he was hurt last playoffs), those are nice upgrades from last playoffs.

I am worried about the Melli minutes though.   I thought Melli was good for us after the trade, but I think we may need to count on him a little more than my liking if that is the rotation we see moving forward.
Like Reply
I might rather go small with Richardson Hardaway and Luka with DFS and WCS or KP when Maxi has to sit.

Maxi doesn't get great stats but plays his butt off when he sees Kawhi!
Like Reply
That was close to a perfect game from Mavs. Good defense and shooting 47 % from three. Non Luka guys hitting most of wide open shots they got. Luka effectively kicked Zubac out of the game and destroyed Clippers inside presence.
Like Reply