Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
78.57%
11 78.57%
Clippers
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 1: DAL (1-0) @ LAC (0-1) | 113-103 win
Heart 
[Image: Playmaking-Grades.png]

[Image: Playmaking-Grades-1.png]
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/CallieCaplan/status/...7044583427
Like Reply
Mavs currently lead the season series by an average of 19 ppg, let’s see if we can’t get that bad boy up to an even 20. Must win game.
Like Reply
Redick basically came to video blog about the Mavs I guess.  Good luck in Philly next year.  Maybe we can send him there with a ring for his troubles.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 04:39 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Redick basically came to video blog about the Mavs I guess.  Good luck in Philly next year.  Maybe we can send him there with a ring for his troubles.

He's injured. It's not his fault the Mavs traded for him, anyway.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 04:39 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Redick basically came to video blog about the Mavs I guess.  Good luck in Philly next year.  Maybe we can send him there with a ring for his troubles.

In Brian Dameris' podcast yesterday, he claimed to have some intel that Redick's heel is very bad, and that it will be surprising if Redick plays at all in this series. 

I am not saying that Redick has not contributed in any way, and neither were Dameris and Followill. THJ has credited Redick with helping him with his shot during his slump, for example. But it is disappointing if he won't be able to get on the court at all during the series -- for the fans, the team, and perhaps most of all for himself.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 04:41 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: He's injured. It's not his fault the Mavs traded for him, anyway.

I enjoy his podcast.  The last one with Timmy was good, learned some things about THJ.

(05-21-2021, 04:50 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: THJ has credited Redick with helping him with his shot during his slump
8 for 12 - yeah that was good stuff.
Like Reply
(05-21-2021, 04:41 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: He's injured. It's not his fault the Mavs traded for him, anyway.

I get both of y'all. It's not Redick's fault, but it is once again just another legitimate citation of the MBT's failures to make hay at the trade deadline.
Like Reply
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
It is time.
Like Reply
I hope someone remembered to fetch THs for this game.
Like Reply
https://forgifs.com/gallery/d/220324-2/T...s-fail.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 08:51 AM)Hypermav Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
It is time.

That gets me every time. I am so psyched you guys.

Tbh, I did not pay much attention to the Clippers and just assumed, they would be way worse than last year, because they lost Harrell and, more importanly, Lou Williams. I did not realize, that they added Rondo and Boogie. Are both still any good? Are the Clippers even better than last year?

In any case, the Mavs have improved and will have a shot in this series, as long as nobody gets injured. Would be awesome to end the Clippers' season.
Like Reply
What´s the Mavs record in early tip off games?
Like Reply
Does anyone know if it's possible to listen to a Mavs radio broadcast online?
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 02:52 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Does anyone know if it's possible to listen to a Mavs radio broadcast online?

I assume ESPN 103.3 will have the first round, at least, and that you can find them online easily.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 03:03 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I assume ESPN 103.3 will have the first round, at least, and that you can find them online easily.

True, but it's not free. It's ok, I found an old Walkman!
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/mavstats/status/1396...86369?s=21
Like Reply
Ref shenanigans already with that OOB reversal like 5 seconds after it was called
Like Reply
Luka showing Beverly who the boss is in the post

LET'S GO!!!
Like Reply
WCS first big off the bench.  All the Powell talk a smoke screen?
Like Reply