Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
78.57%
11 78.57%
Clippers
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 1: DAL (1-0) @ LAC (0-1) | 113-103 win
(05-22-2021, 05:01 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Just stop force-feeding Porzingis. He can´t do anything 1-on-1 against Morris or Kawhi.

You’re right. But he’s gonna figure it out. And when he does . . . .
Like Reply
Refs starting to allow things to get more physical, hopefully we can respond
Like Reply
We're playing 4 on 5 and winning
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 05:10 PM)fifteenth Wrote: We're playing 4 on 5 and winning
Very true. It´s amazing.
Like Reply
Luka stop picking up these transition fouls, what are you doing?!?
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 05:10 PM)fifteenth Wrote: We're playing 4 on 5 and winning
Funny that we talk about the spacing that 3’s give us to operate. We have the best defender on the floor defending KP and we’re saying this. No, KP isn’t playing like a Rookie max player, but put Kawhi on Luka and PG on THJ and watch think about the difference that would make. I think it would be significant.
Like Reply
It's settled, I'm buying a DFS jersey. Not sure what style yet and might wait to see what next seasons city jersey's are, but I gotta get one.

Damn, I'm sorry Maxi. Thank goodness they don't really print many posters anymore.
Like Reply
Wow that was vicious by Kawhi...

Someone better call the cops, a german guy just got ra**ed.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 05:15 PM)DrMav Wrote: It's settled, I'm buying a DFS jersey. Not sure what style yet and might wait to see what next seasons city jersey's are, but I gotta get one.

Damn, I'm sorry Maxi. Thank goodness they don't really print many posters anymore.

Could have been a taunting tech on either Morris or George (or both)
Like Reply
WTF is Porzingis doing out there. Does he even know where our basket is? He´s actively avoiding to play defense in the restricted area. Rondo gets pulled for one backccourt violation. This is like watching 36 minutes of a backcourt violation. There are bad games, but this might be the worst max player performance I have ever seen in terms of execution and effort.
Like Reply
Kawhi put Kleber on a poster.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 05:15 PM)DrMav Wrote: It's settled, I'm buying a DFS jersey. Not sure what style yet and might wait to see what next seasons city jersey's are, but I gotta get one.

Rather have guys on a poster, than guys that don´t try.
Like Reply
No answer for Luka Magic.
Like Reply
Refs treating Jalen like a rookie. Will be hard for him to stay on the floor.
Like Reply
Way to go JRich
Like Reply
No answer for JRich magic either, wow that was a great drive!
Like Reply
Richardson’s best game as a Mav.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 05:26 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Richardson’s best game as a Mav.

Bout time. He was on life support.
Like Reply
We wouldn’t need to challenge that if Luka had been smarter earlier in the game.
Like Reply
Horrible no show from KP. I would not be suprised if RC pulled him permanently from this one. Could be the beginning of the end for him in a Mavs uniform if we can't even shpwcase him in the playoffs...
Like Reply