Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
78.57%
11 78.57%
Clippers
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 1: DAL (1-0) @ LAC (0-1) | 113-103 win
Mavs won the game!
Like Reply
1st qtr win check!
Should have been a bigger lead, but the Clipps made some tough shots Closing the qtr
Like Reply
KP making the anti-KP argument
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 04:24 PM)fifteenth Wrote: KP making the anti-KP argument

But, if he could do anything at all, we’d be killing it right now.

Note, he’s been on with Maxi or Melli the whole time he’s been on.  Always at C with a natural PF with him.  WCS got some C minutes when KP sat.
Like Reply
Where is everybody on this board? It used to be busier in here.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
KP is the worst Mav to have entered the game!!!
Like Reply
Porzingis sucks for a max player. Sorry. Everybody is carrying their load and he´s getting destroyed by Zubac and Beverley. Offers no rim protection, one rebound and no assists in 16 minutes, 2-6 from the field and putting it on the floor 1 on 1 against Kawhi.  Shy

Meanwhile Play-off Rondo.
Like Reply
The only thing keeping us in the game is playoff PG. Bullshit pushoff call on Luka though.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 04:27 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: Where is everybody on this board? It used to be busier in here.

I think a lot of posters use Discord now instead of the game threads.
Like Reply
Even boomers like me are using discord. Come join us.
Like Reply
We have such a bad combination of poor individual rebounders and team rebounders
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 04:33 PM)meistermatze Wrote: The only thing keeping us in the game is playoff PG. Bullshit pushoff call on Luka though.

Correction. That Alien from Slovenia is the reason.

Overall decent first half, energy and good shooting. THJ is hot. KP looks rusty, that's concerning.
Like Reply
Up 5 at halftime, I suppose I'll take that.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 04:36 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Even boomers like me are using discord. Come join us.

Somebody has a link?
Like Reply
Had a great end to the half and the last 15 seconds... 3rd foul on DFS and can't score. Finished up 5 and the Clipps have taken 2 of our best punches...
Like Reply
If anyone here EVER AGAIN dares to put any of Porzingis´ trash performances on Luka´s youth and decision-making, they should be banned.

Richardson has also shown up.

Mavs have one job this off-season:

1. Figure out whether there is a Lavine/Porzingis + multiple assets three way trade available. If not...

2. Figure out a three way trade like Hield to Hawks --> Porzingis to Kings --> Collins to Mavs. If not...

3. Trade Porzingis for Turner + A. Holiday. If not....

4. Trade Porzingis for Markkanen. If not... 

5. Trade Porzingis for Noel + Rondo S&T. If not...

6. Stretch-waive Porzingis.
Like Reply
Wow it’s negative in here. My homer takes:

1. Against Kawhi’s team, Luka once again is obviously the best player on the floor.

2. Whoever it was that kept saying Richardson can’t defend has completely missed the boat.

3. It’s time to start thinking about DFS as a star player. If this were a pickup game, he should get picked 3rd.

4. Out shot AND out rebounded those punks.

5. Zubac (-12), Beverly (-12), Morris (-17) not looking like difference makers in this series.
Like Reply
Just stop force-feeding Porzingis. He can´t do anything 1-on-1 against Morris or Kawhi.
Like Reply
Btw I just all let you know, it´s not a win for the MBT, if Luka wins one title as a Maverick. This kid MIGHT be the best player in the league already.

Porzingis is by far the worst Maverick on either end of the floor. If the Bulls want Ball, I´d offer them a three-way with Hield for Markkanen/White.

If they add Hield and Ball, White becomes expendable.
Like Reply
(05-22-2021, 05:01 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Just stop force-feeding Porzingis. He can´t do anything 1-on-1 against Morris or Kawhi.

Imagine how Zubac must feel.  Everything you put up is going in and you are -15 in your game time.
Like Reply