Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
46.67%
7 46.67%
Raptors
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: TOR (8-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 110-102 win
(11-16-2019, 09:34 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: So the raps are making their 3s and we're not?

I may have to change channel

Luka would take the raptors to the NBA championship with all that 3 point ability
Like Reply
4-22 from three and like 18-20 were wide open. New plan for next summer: Find a shooting coach. I´d really like to see some stats based on shooting improvements and comparison with other teams, cause I feel nobody on this team ever gets better at shooting.
Like Reply
I will say, luka does get some calls
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:35 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: 4-22 from three and like 18-20 were wide open. New plan for next summer: Find a shooting coach. I´d really like to see some stats based on shooting improvements and comparison with other teams, cause I feel nobody on this team ever gets better at shooting.

The Mavs just need 1 forward who can hit the 3. DFS just can't do it.

Luka draws the charge!!

THERE WE GO SETH! WAY TO HIT THE 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Canadian officials with the late whistle
Like Reply
KP yelling angrily at Luka.

Takes his frustration out at the rim.
Like Reply
KP getting pushed around by Gasol. Would think about Boban but Gasol can also shoot the 3. Tough matchup for the Mavs.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:35 PM)mtrot Wrote: I will say, luka does get some calls

I will say, luka does get earn some calls
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:36 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 09:35 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: 4-22 from three and like 18-20 were wide open. New plan for next summer: Find a shooting coach. I´d really like to see some stats based on shooting improvements and comparison with other teams, cause I feel nobody on this team ever gets better at shooting.

The Mavs just need 1 forward who can hit the 3. DFS just can't do it.

Luka draws the charge!!

THERE WE GO SETH! WAY TO HIT THE 3!
I think 4-22 is not a one player problem.
Like Reply
Luka with the tunnel vision and doesn't see Kristaps calling for it.

KRISTAPS WITH THE SLAM DUNK LETS GO!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka carrying us like he always has to do. Shades of Dirk Nowitzki era.
Like Reply
Mavs allowed 38 points in the 2nd qtr.

Hard to watch, man.
Like Reply
Powell just isn't good. We overpaid for loyalty.

Hopefully we can still trade for Favors later. He would improve our frontcourt so much.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:39 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: I think 4-22 is not a one player problem

Thats fair. Just the misses of DFS and Maxi stand out the most to me because they are missing multiple shots that are so wide open, they could cook a 5 course meal and still have enough time to shoot it.
Like Reply
Bad 2nd quarter. Toronto over 50% from 3. 

Finey Smith sadly misses wide open 3s.

Good adjustments and defense by Nick Nurse.

Curry luckily hitting a bad flat contested 3.

Luka sadly missing a lot of freethrows.

Porzingis with a worse quarter but plays fine overall.

Let's see how Rick adjusts.
Like Reply
If we knew we wanted to be a 3pt shooting team, then why the hell did we only sign one good 3pt shooter.
Like Reply
Has there been 1 game this year Mavs kept their big lead? Rick Carlisle is famous for blowing big leads. 
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:42 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Bad 2nd quarter. Toronto over 50% from 3. 

Finery Smith sadly misses wide open 3s.

Good adjustments and defense by Nick Nurse.

Curry luckily hitting a bad flat contested 3.

Luka sadly missing a lot of freethrows.

Porzingis with a worse quarter but plays fine overall.

Let's see how Rick adjusts.

We'd be pillowy but I want to see Jackson and Broekhoff on the court together when teams are doubling Luka hard
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 09:44 PM)Dmavs81 Wrote: If we knew we wanted to be a 3pt shooting team, then why the hell did we only sign one good 3pt shooter.

some of us been trying to figure that out for three months now.  we got some great value contracts though lol.
Like Reply
Analytics forgot to take into consideration this collection of 3 point shooters.
Like Reply