Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
46.67%
7 46.67%
Raptors
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: TOR (8-4) @ DAL (7-5) | 110-102 win
WRIGHT WITH THE TIP IN!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Now this is the REAL test.

How will the Mavs respond to Raps' timeout?
Like Reply
KP and Wright getting it done.
Like Reply
THE HUSTLE BY KP AND WRIGHT FINISHES THE FAST BREAK! 

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Wright is so damn sneaky.
Like Reply
Vintage "revenge game" by Delon against his former squad tonight.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:24 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: THJ just passed the ball.  I'm marking the date.
https://media.giphy.com/media/13hw2giDSWzSM/giphy.gif
Like Reply
Wright needs a LOT more minutes!
Like Reply
Loved Porzingis going to the floor there...I guess I'm just dense, but I'm not seeing this terrible prima donna attitude that he's supposed to be having...
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Wow that was amazing by Van Vleet navigating through that very active Mavs defense right there.

I'm happy with what I see tonight. Carlisle made many changes I saw need to be done. They work well, I see definite improvements.

Don't mind if they lose playing that way. 

Obviously still rooting for a win!
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:26 PM)mtrot Wrote: Wright needs a LOT more minutes!
He plays better when initiating the offense.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:26 PM)mtrot Wrote: Wright needs a LOT more minutes!

I dunno man.  Most of his best moments seem to come when Luka is on the bench.  It lets him do his thing.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:25 PM)Tyler Wrote: Wright is so damn sneaky.

He warps the in and out of the 4th dimension, seemingly skipping time, coming out of nowhere.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:27 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Wow that was amazing by Van Vleet navigating through that very active Mavs defense right there.

I'm happy with what I see tonight. Carlisle made many changes I saw need to be done. They work well, I see definite improvements.

Rick is making these changes because of the mavs fans on twitter calling him out after knicks game. Glad we made him listen
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:26 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Loved Porzingis going to the floor there...I guess I'm just dense, but I'm not seeing this terrible prima donna attitude that he's supposed to be having...

He did angrily call for the ball when Luka had tunnel vision and didn't give it to him. KP got visibly upset but it hasn't affected his night and KP has arguably been better than Luka tonight, so far.
Like Reply
If they play with 50% of todays energy they easily beat the Knicks both times. Really don´t know what drives this team. Seems like they always play to their opponents level.
Like Reply
THJ PASSED THE BALL AGAIN! WHO IS THAT MAN??
Like Reply
Nice block by Porzingis
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 10:28 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 10:27 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Wow that was amazing by Van Vleet navigating through that very active Mavs defense right there.

Rick is making these changes because of the mavs fans on twitter calling him out after knicks game. Glad we made him listen

The self importance of some people shouldn´t suprise me anymore but it actually still does.
Like Reply
AND THEN DAVIS BLOCKED BY PORZINGIS!
Like Reply