Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(07-28-2023, 03:20 PM)myconsumerclub Wrote: Now that we are all more aware and waking up to the depopulation effort that the vaccine was a strategic part of we can look back and see who had it all wrong and who had it right.

The victory quite simply belongs to everyone who refused to allow themself to be injected and harmed by taking an experimental unapproved poison.

Hi @myconsumerclub.  
Looks like you've found a discussion thread where the activity ended late 2021. 
I appreciate your passion here.  

My position remains firmly against the government forcing people to be injected/vaccinated particularly when the efficaciousness and overall safety risk of a forced drug is hotly debated at best even among credentialed scientists and medical professionals. 

What has occurred since this discussion activity here ended late 2021?  
From where I sit the forced vaccinations have at best eroded millions of people trust in our government and made millions more citizens see our "medical" and "scientific" communities as often divided and participating the political battle rather than being being objective and factual in their conclusions. 

The divide is deeper and stronger because its based on divided values. 
That is a tragic and dangerous outcome at this point certainly for our country and many others.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by Dahlsim - 09-10-2023, 11:19 AM