Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-03-2021, 01:57 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: I could list here 20 doctors and medical scientists that happen to hold varying opinions from the ones stated here as though they are accepted facts. 

So far you have listed a woman that links COVID cases to 5G and one of the main protagonists of the vaccination/autism theory. Neither is willing or able to provide any prove. Both made a lot of money with it.

(10-03-2021, 01:57 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: I'm not designated who are experts or who is not, I guess you do that.  Is Faucci and expert for example?  If so he's changed his own public positions and directions more than once so who is to say the life and death directives he offers now he won't later change but it will be too late for some people to get his updated expert guidance right?

Faucci is an expert and thanks to the already mentioned scientific process we are learning more and more about the virus, potential treatments and vaccines. What you don´t seem to understand is that what Fauci is saying isn´t even his own opinion (might be). It´s the work of 1000s of scientists from all over the world. Leading to guidelines and advise. He isn´t making any political decisions himself.
Please give me a quote where Fauci gives potential harmful advise. Only questionable statement came early in the pandemic when the US tried to avoid a mask shortage.

(10-03-2021, 01:57 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: You do know that thousands of healthcare workers including nurses have been fired because they did not take the same position as you right? Thousands of others have only taken the position and the vaccine because they were financially pressured and forced to.

So you support forcing your peers to take mandated injections.  Is is because you know they are so much less informed and intelligent than you are?

I do know that some lost their job. I also know that a lot of them died. I also know that many more support a vaccine mandate because they feel that it would make the job safer and easier. Would love to have a mandate for health care workers in Germany. Personally I can tell you a lot about the work with immune suppressed patients during a pandemic. How far most of my collegues and me were willing to go to prevent a potential infection and spreeding it in the hospital. Don´t think that is any different in other hospitals. At least I hope so.

(10-03-2021, 01:57 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: Sigh.  Every position you hold on the matter is invalidated right there.  So clear to you must be considered clear to everyone?  How could the data possibly be clear as it could be when we know literally thousands of adverse cases are not counted so how is it you know the clear data?
Seriously your research has to be very one sided to make that statement.

Putting aside adverse reactions, do you recognize how many studies have not been done or only have small samples sizes because the urgency and speed of implementation? 
Do you recognize how many possible long term effects of the vaccinations are simply not knowable yet because there hasn't been time for long term studies yet? 

Have you researched some of the complaints and studies that have been put forth for example concerning potential adverse effects on pregnant women and the reports of miscarriages?
Again I'm not saying I know these issues to be valid but to say the data is clear as it could be is serious absurdity and its scary that clearly intelligent citizens such as yourself are carrying that water.

Not sure how to respond. Concerns like this might have been valid in december or january. At this point the sample size isn´t small. 6.3 billion doses. 2.7 billion fully vaccinated. We know about complications that can appear shortly after the jab and the potential risk groups. Even in those cases the risk to suffer longterm health problems is a lot higher in case of a COVID infection most of the time. That´s why most "at risk" patience are still advised to take the shot.
If you are waiting for some unknown longterm effects even though the vaccine itself already left the body at max weeks after the shot I am not sure what you are expecting.

You are doing the same stuff all over again. Come up with some random he said/ she said, what about this or that. What about pregnant women?
As far as the data goes the miscarriage rate among vaccinated women is right in line with the general population. No anomalies. (UK, US). Yes miscarriages happen but there is no evidence that the vaccine itself increases the risk.

(10-03-2021, 01:57 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: Of course.  We all in a civil society and community have a responsibility to not only ourselves but to the good of the entire community we belong to. 
I am simply saying that for you or anyone else to support and implement a forced injection into people's bodies then write off let's just say thousands that suffer severe consequences as "hey its for the good of the whole" is maybe being well meaning but is in fact irresponsible.

This is especially true when all the data and effects of the injection are absolutely not clear or incomplete at this time. The line is drawn at a choice for people to make over their own bodies.
The line is not drawn to surrender citizens bodies to societal pressure, financial coercion and government mandates.

Encourage and educate your fellow citizens so they can make their own informed decisions for their good and the good of the whole.  Let them hear all the information they are willing to research for themselves then decide. Do you have a problem with that?

Other countries are doing fine without mandates. For whatever reason their population is more willing to accept the vaccine as a result they can move on and "go back to normal". Prime examples would be Portugal and Denmark.
Question is why other countries like the US, UK or Germany are struggling to get over the threshold. Might have something to do with cultural differences. Including the views on personal freedom/opinion or trust in the political system.
As I already stated. I am all for freedom/opinion as long as it doesn´t endanger others. I guess the main difference between our opinions is where I draw the line. People that are actively spreeding misinformation about the virus or the vaccine. You are thinking about a small group of people that might suffer from vaccine complications. I am just as  concerned about a bigger group that might suffer because they refused to take the vaccine. And even worse is also endangering others because they are more likely to spread the virus.

If people want to do their own research I am all for it but the way it is happening right now is clearly not working. Twitter, youtube and other media platforms are not the way to go.

Matter of fact. A basketball board is probably one of the worst possible places.
[-] The following 5 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • fifteenth, Jannemann2, jerryjohnson, LifeAquatic, mvossman
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-03-2021, 03:14 PM