Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
The fact that piques my interest is that 94-99% of those currently in our nation's ICU's for COVID-19 are unvaccinated.  I won't quibble over the numbers.  In my city the figure is 99.5%.  

My 11 year old grandson will go back to school one month after the vaccine becomes available to his age group and not before.

As I've told many in my area,  almost every vaccine that's administered will prove fatal to a tiny minority, temporarily sicken another relatively small group, but protect the vast majority.   

The so-called freedom issue can actually be turned around.  Those who choose not to vaccinate limit where they can work, the countries they can visit or even travel within.  My 65 year old brother-in-law, one of the fittest cowboys in our area, a man who jumped out of his work truck every day in his cowboy boots to whip the asses of his grandkids at basketball, passed away from COVID-19. . . . . . his grandkids and wife of 45 years lost their best friend, regrettably unvaccinated.  So, how 'bout the freedom to shoot hoops with grandpa for however many years he should have had left?
[-] The following 3 users Like WildArkieBoy's post:
  • jerryjohnson, LifeAquatic, StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by WildArkieBoy - 10-02-2021, 01:46 PM