Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-01-2021, 01:08 AM)Moviemavguy Wrote: You can be free to choose to get the vaccine today or be mandated to get it tomorrow.  I don't think it's possible to enforce a country-wide federal mandate, but everything else will soon require it.  I can pretty much promise you that every private entity will require it a year from now if not sooner.  

The anti-vaxxers are just kicking and screaming themselves into a dead end.

Agreed, there will be no government enforced mandate and there shouldn't be. Whatever pressure will just come from society taking action where government can't. If you can't show proof of vaccination or a recent negative covid test then you just won't be allowed to go anywhere. Seems fair to me. If you refuse to do your part to protect others in society you live in then don't expect to receive the benefits of living in that society. And anyone who refuses to get vaccinated and ends up contracting covid, go ahead and do us all a favor and wait it out at home. Chances are you'll be fine, but if not, well you had your chance. Don't take up a hospital bed and ventilator from someone else who needs it.
[-] The following 2 users Like sterlingmallory's post:
  • MFFL, Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by sterlingmallory - 10-02-2021, 12:18 AM