Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Lakers
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59: LAL (35-25) @ DAL (33-26) | 108-93 win
Love Tim but he’s playing himself off this team (unless he’s cool with the room exception)
Like Reply
March Tim was awesome. April Tim is not. Feels like Mavs are playing 4 against 6.
Like Reply
My God just put Tyler Bey in. He can take Marc Gasol off the dribble with a quick move after they trap Luka.  It´s not like Gasol has been an offensive factor since 2019. He has taken zero shots.
Like Reply
Great effort from Mavs in the third. Things are much easier if those open shots are going in.
Like Reply
I might eat some crow about Powell not being worth 10 mil Smile Love his energy and efficiency tonight. Let's see if Lakers change their tactic
Like Reply
Dwight Powell is MVP! He has improved his game for sure!
Like Reply
Lakers cooled off in the second, Mavs played phenomenal defense, showed max effort and smart offense.
Like Reply
WCS and Powell coming up big in these two games...crown them!
Like Reply
Fully recovered DP? Do we need an apology thread up and running?
Maybe a combo DP/DFS apology thread? :-D
Like Reply
Redick is shooting a career-high from 3 here. Definitely worth the rental...I'm already going to miss him when he signs with Brooklyn this summer  Cry
Like Reply
Drummond seems to be on a personal mission to establish once and for all how overrated the buy out market is.   My God, he's been in the league almost 10 years and looks like he's never defended a PnR before.
Like Reply
(04-24-2021, 10:20 PM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: Drummond seems to be on a personal mission to establish once and for all how overrated the buy out market is.   My God, he's been in the league almost 10 years and looks like he's never defended a PnR before.

Are you saying he is a graduate of the Mavs school of PnR defense? Smile
Like Reply
(04-24-2021, 10:09 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Fully recovered DP? Do we need an apology thread up and running?

DP4EVER
Like Reply
(04-24-2021, 10:09 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Fully recovered DP? Do we need an apology thread up and running?

And Carlisle, who took Vogel behind the woodshed.
Like Reply
(04-24-2021, 10:24 PM)omahen Wrote: Are you saying he is a graduate of the Mavs school of PnR defense? Smile

The Mavs School of PnR defense with a head injury.   How in the hell is he going to play regular time in the playoffs against the switch when even centers run right by him like this.  

https://twitter.com/LegionHoops/status/1...9626732544
Like Reply
(04-24-2021, 10:43 PM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: The Mavs School of PnR defense with a head injury.   How in the hell is he going to play regular time in the playoffs against the switch when even centers run right by him like this.  

https://twitter.com/LegionHoops/status/1...9626732544

[Image: giphy.gif]
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Reading through a Laker game thread and it is funny how they thought the refs were helping Dallas and it was due to Cuban's influence.  Over here it is the exact opposite perception.  ( I apologize in advance for painting with a broad brush)

I do believe Luka gets the crap beat out of him with no calls and that is disturbing.
Like Reply
(04-24-2021, 11:27 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I do believe Luka gets the crap beat out of him with no calls and that is disturbing.

Luka gets the same ref treatment as most bench scrubs. Nothing close to the treatment of other stars.
Like Reply
(04-24-2021, 11:30 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Luka gets the same ref treatment as most bench scrubs. Nothing close to the treatment of other stars.

Fans from other teams need to realize that he has literally broken the NBA and folks are running scared.  It isn't enough to just foul him repeatedly with one guy (cough, cough...Ben Simmons...all NBA defender...meh as far as Luka is concerned), NOW they have to send 2 guys to foul the crap out of him.  If he was getting James Harden calls, he'd be AVERAGING 20 FTs a game.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
I consider this game a preview of next year's Mavs - no JRich, no KP, and nothing good from THJ, so he might as well have not been there. Just pencil in whatever we get back in trade and in FA.
Like Reply