Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt RAPTOR & 11.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
7 77.78%
Pistons
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57: DET (18-41) @ DAL (31-26) | 127-117 win
(04-21-2021, 06:57 AM)Kammrath Wrote: I am NOT certain about that at all....what makes you so certain? Have you seen a statement that the Mavs think Luka is too thin/light?

Unfortunately nothing more than "I heard this is planned". Reason being his play style takes too much beating to his body and it makes it easier for him if he is heavier. Slovenia is a small coutnry and we all have a friend, who has a friend, who has a friend, who is a friend of a Luka friend Smile 

On the other hand, you can't claim anyone issued a statement his weight is a problem Smile 

Luka has been a professional all his life, that's why I am not concerned at all at this point. Even as far as conditioning goes, this season is an outlier and it can easily be explained by extraordinary circumstances as it is clear Luka was working to improve his game. I guess there is only so much you can do. Every season he identified biggest weakness and worked on it. Last season it was left hand, this season it was shooting. I would expect conditioning and overall physical preparation will be a huge focus next offseason. If not, then I will be concerned.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 57: DET (18-40) @ DAL (30-26) | Apr 21, 7:30 pm | Mavs 11.0 pt & 11.5 pt favs - by omahen - 04-21-2021, 07:13 AM