Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board QOL Request
I was wondering if it would be possible to get a little QOL update for the board if it is 1) possible and 2) other people agree.

I love that we have the ability to take us to the most recent post with the little green arrow, but I don’t like that just clicking on the thread itself takes you to the first post. I like the browser version much better than mobile, and still use that on my phone, so I am always having to zoom in so that I can accurately click on the arrow.

Would it be possible to instead have it where clicking on the thread title itself takes you to your 1st unread post, while clicking on the arrow takes you to the start of the thread?
Like Reply
Hey Doc. 

Just wanted to give you a heads up and say we'll definitely look into it but I can't promise anything. Nothing in the mod control panel seems to let me enable that feature, so that's more a code thing I believe. Kamm/CD/SBJ all have access to that stuff, but I know they are working on a couple of other bugs/QOL currently and ya know full plates and all.

But I didn't want your post to wither in the ether without a reply!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Above my pay grade...no need for me to crash the site...but any help or suggestions would be nice to fix the issue since I also use the same setup as the Good Dr...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Also I enjoy the official game thread posts...they are very creative and fit current things happening with the team...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Probably not helpful but a lot of boards I visit know where you left off reading when you click on the thread (no need for a button necessarily).   Keep up the good work and thank you.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 12:48 PM)DrMav Wrote: I was wondering if it would be possible to get a little QOL update for the board if it is 1) possible and 2) other people agree.

I love that we have the ability to take us to the most recent post with the little green arrow, but I don’t like that just clicking on the thread itself takes you to the first post. I like the browser version much better than mobile, and still use that on my phone, so I am always having to zoom in so that I can accurately click on the arrow.

Would it be possible to instead have it where clicking on the thread title itself takes you to your 1st unread post, while clicking on the arrow takes you to the start of the thread?
Must win Post and thread!

BTW, there is a site improvement forum, nbd though.
Like Reply
While we talking QOL board stuff, I use dark mode. On the old board, it showed likes at the bottom of each post like light mode. It doesn't do that any more and I would like to have that back, if possible. I use dark mode for almost everything these days. White backgrounds hurt my eyes.
Like Reply