Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
3.70%
1 3.70%
KP
70.37%
19 70.37%
Delon
0%
0 0%
Maxi
3.70%
1 3.70%
Seth
0%
0 0%
THJ
7.41%
2 7.41%
DFS
0%
0 0%
Boban
0%
0 0%
Jalen
11.11%
3 11.11%
Justin
3.70%
1 3.70%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAMETHREAD: DAL @ LAC (Vancouver), Oct 17, 9:30 pm (102-87 win)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(10-17-2019, 10:45 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 10:02 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Boban is not a rotation player. Change my mind.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Just calling it how I see it. All the other options are out tonight, so it's whatever. It's a real testament to his skill that he can even be a situational player out there.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Luka with the amazing step back 3! What a way to open the half!

WOW! Kp with the offensive board. Great move to find Kleber who hits the 3.

WOW LUKA'S DEFENSE THERE ON KAWHI!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Clippers putting up a fight now, Mavs need to make those gimme shots.
Like Reply
Clippers hitting some really difficult shots. Great defense from Doncic and Kleber non the less.
Like Reply
Mavs not hitting any shots right now, but the defensive effort is there. The Clips are just hitting some hard shots.

KP for 3! Amazing pass out of the double team from Luka (Who definitely got fouled).

One criticism of Luka tonight, how loose he's being with the ball. Been stripped multiple times tonight or just dribbled off his foot.

I feel like the refs are allowing a lot of contact, and are being really inconsistent in actually calling anything. So I think that attributes to a lot of turnovers. But 7 is still way too many.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Well the Clips are making really really tough shots but I hate it when we have two guards in the lineup and none of them touches the ball on offense.

When Doncic brings the ball, the team plays too static and deorganized. I am not saying thats because of him, but something needs to be done on the creativity on offense. Because the way we play in the second half is not how you become a team, thats a sample of how a team plays dependant on the talent of the players and living or dying by threes.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
So are the refs going to take over every game this year or is this preseason only?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
LETS GO LUKA. F THAT DUDE.
Like Reply
you better believe luka would drop that dude
Like Reply
Half of these calls are just ticky tack crap (not that one), but most of them, even on replay, I'm like, that's nothing if anything.

As I type this, they throw Boban to the ground aaannnnnndddd...no call.

Luka also doesn't need to start this thing he's had the last two games of getting into it with no-names.  IF he keeps that up, every coach in the league is going to send their expendable guys at him to start crap.
Like Reply
These refs are actually horrendous. What are these calls???

Random traveling, phantom offensive fouls, inconsistent defensive fouls. 

This is ridiculous. I know this game doesn't count but if this is an example of what we're going to see in the regular season I'm going to break a couple keyboards.
Like Reply
Luke needs to take this cat and put him in his place or this cat is going to get some confidence and keep running crap.

Well, he's gone.  Please abuse this rook, JJB.

(10-17-2019, 11:18 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: These refs are actually horrendous. What are these calls???

The whole pre-season has been crap officiating.  All these crap calls.

See THJ give Mann the bump after he dunked it...and then JJB rooks Mann right after that...LOL
Like Reply
Boban!!

OOOO

THJ GETTING HOT! What a swing pass by JJB!
Like Reply
(10-17-2019, 11:18 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: See THJ give Mann the bump after he dunked it.
 Yes, more please...
Like Reply
I love the mavs' fight even in a preseason game.
Like Reply
First time watching Brunson this year. Isn't he bulked up a bit compared to last year?

By the way I liked the play of THJ. He might be a nice shooting threat and a strength for the second unit. Happy for him.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
(10-17-2019, 11:23 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 11:18 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: See THJ give Mann the bump after he dunked it.
 Yes, more please...

Then I bet he talked trash to him on that last 3...

Also, see how JJB totally baited Mann into that foul...welcome to the NBA, rookie.
Like Reply
Notice once the refs stopped giving the Clips garbage calls the lead jumps back to 17.

LOVING the Mavs fight this game. Luka's little scuffle gave this team a spark.
Like Reply
Amazing on these calls...did any of you see that Clipper player travel?   I didn't...geesh.

I hope that the whole year isn't going to be refs calling phantom travels all the time.  I have hated all the travelling in the NBA, but now, it's like they are making up stuff.  Hopefully, the players adjust to it.
Like Reply