Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
3.70%
1 3.70%
KP
70.37%
19 70.37%
Delon
0%
0 0%
Maxi
3.70%
1 3.70%
Seth
0%
0 0%
THJ
7.41%
2 7.41%
DFS
0%
0 0%
Boban
0%
0 0%
Jalen
11.11%
3 11.11%
Justin
3.70%
1 3.70%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAMETHREAD: DAL @ LAC (Vancouver), Oct 17, 9:30 pm (102-87 win)
Let's go Mavs! How bout we take some momentum into the season!
Like Reply
Brunson has such a pretty fadeaway shot. Reminds me of Steve Nash at times.

And then a Luka 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
BOBAN + KP early!!!!

Fifteenth is pissed but I am LOVING it!!
Like Reply
BOBAN SAYS NO!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Feels like Kleber is the best perimeter defender on the roster. Better than any guard or wing.
Like Reply
Wow! Delon made a 3!
Like Reply
Man, is it just I or are these refs really whistle happy?  Maybe let them play a bit?
Like Reply
I LOVE BRUNSON'S ACTIVITY! He has to start!
Like Reply
Brunson looks good. 
Our interior defense is good right now with KP and Boban. 
Kawhi guarding Luka is awesome.
I need some Luka Magic
Like Reply
No force feeding KP today. It is obvious that they are trying to score inside-out. Good ball movement so far even though the execution on inside passes isn´t perfect sometimes.
Like Reply
When KP comes back in with like 3 minutes to go I'd like to see him get a bunch of shots. He has to get a rhythm

Luka looks SOOOO good. What a 3!
Like Reply
(10-17-2019, 09:46 PM)Kammrath Wrote: BOBAN + KP early!!!!

Fifteenth is pissed but I am LOVING it!!

Nah

I don't get pissed about being wrong

I'd have to be pissed all the time!
Like Reply
(10-17-2019, 09:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: When KP comes back in with like 3 minutes to go I'd like to see him get a bunch of shots. He has to get a rhythm

I wonder why RC isn´t running the down screen plays that he ran for Dirk. Center and guard set a screen for KP at the ellbow to get him an open jumper. I know that in the age of analytics an open midrange jumper isn´t the best shot but it is a good way to get a player into rhythm.
Like Reply
KP rebounding like a MAN!
Like Reply
Boban is not a rotation player. Change my mind.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(10-17-2019, 10:01 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 09:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: When KP comes back in with like 3 minutes to go I'd like to see him get a bunch of shots. He has to get a rhythm

I wonder why RC isn´t running the down screen plays that he ran for Dirk. Center and guard set a screen for KP at the ellbow to get him an open jumper. I know that in the age of analytics an open midrange jumper isn´t the best shot but it is a good way to get a player into rhythm.
Totally agree. I miss that down/cross screen he ran for Dirk that got him a free post up on the left/right side baseline every time. KP would do great with that set. Maybe he's saving it for the actual season and doesn't want it to get scouted so early. So far they've been running the same couple of offensive freelance sets which isn't bad since it gives them multiple looks.

(10-17-2019, 10:02 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Boban is not a rotation player. Change my mind.

With him and KP they defensively shut down the Clips.

KP WHAT A BLOCK AND DEFENSE!

AND THEN THE AND-1!!! THE UNICORN!!!

KP AGAIN! 

What amazing interior defense.
Like Reply
KP dominating the rim at both ends is something to behold.
Like Reply
KP is awesome on the inside
Like Reply
Clippers shooting 12% from the field.
Like Reply
KP first quarter 5 points 7 rebounds
Luka with 7 points 5 rebounds
AND Jalen Brunson with the quiet almost triple double 6 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists.
Like Reply